Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Khan to fight Mayweather

+4
Mo
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 11:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amir Khan will fight Floyd Mayweather in a super-fight next spring.
Britains former two-time champion will go to Vegas to take on the American recognised as the best boxer on earth.
The May 3 clash is expected to generate in the region of $200 million.

I can't see Khan beating Mayweather but the pay day will set him up for life.

2Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 11:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Total mismatch - and the world knows it.

It's just a joke.

3Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 12:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sad day for sport.

4Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 12:37

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Well am really hope Amir can win Becase his relay improve since he was knock out by prescot.

5Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 12:38

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is anyone really interested in this. Personally it's a matter to me of complete indifference.

6Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 13:28

I hope he gets his face smashed in.

Which one am I talking about?

Both of 'em.

7Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 13:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote: Amir can win Becase his relay improve since he was knock out by prescot.
Two Jabs ? Bloody hell! I never knew it was Khan who launched the egg at the obnoxious bugger. Mind you it serves him right because he could have infected him with Salmonella or E Coli.

8Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 13:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You little fibber Mo! No way was that Khan unless he'd had an extreme makeover. And don't go calling me a liar because the scrap was recorded!

https://youtu.be/5XTiI1e-wVc

9Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 14:20

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Am sorry but am just not understand you nonsens. Am talking about boxer Amir khan to fight mauweather next year. Am never said anythin about eggs or sickness.

10Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 14:42

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good try RT - but your lateral thinking seemed to be lost on young MO

11Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 15:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a joke.

12Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 16:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

this would be like me fighting Angry Dad.

(yeah I'm mayweather you muppets)

13Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 16:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Khan is going to get pasted. Poor bastard

14Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 17:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Khan is going to get pasted. Poor bastard
'poor' is probably the wrong word. Rich would be more appropriate, pasted or not!

I think I'd let Mayweather knock seven bells out of me for the money Khan will get for the privilege.

15Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 17:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of the all time greats Arturo Gatti took an absolute mauling from Mayweather but at least he stood on his feet and took it.

Khan will be on the floor after the first punch, and thats why he will never be a world class boxer, or even a good one.

16Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 18:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Khan will get pulverised to a pulp, He'll be on his arse as soon as the first clean shot is landed.

This is a big insult to the boxing nation, this could be more one sided than Mayweather -Gatti, and Khan knows it, how the fuck can he beat Mayweather ?

Speed= NO.
Power=NO.
Counter-Punch=NO.
Full frontal attack=NO.
Running round the ring on his big nose=NO.

Mayweather in every aspect of attributes is much greater than Khan, Khan must be 1,000000/1 to win this.

17Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 19:18

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

scottjames30 wrote:Khan will get pulverised to a pulp, He'll be on his arse as soon as the first clean shot is landed.

This is a big insult to the boxing nation, this could be more one sided than Mayweather -Gatti, and Khan knows it, how the fuck can he beat Mayweather ?

Speed= NO.
Power=NO.
Counter-Punch=NO.
Full frontal attack=NO.

Mayweather in every aspect of attributes is much greater than Khan, Khan must be 1,000000/1 to win this.
Well scotjames30 if you are to be foolish to give such a big odds then am happy to having a bet.

18Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Thu Oct 03 2013, 19:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Khan will get pulverised to a pulp, He'll be on his arse as soon as the first clean shot is landed.

Speed= NO.
Power=NO.
Counter-Punch=NO.
Full frontal attack=NO.

Well scotjames30 if you are to be foolish to give such a big odds then am happy to having a bet.
Keep your money in your pocket Mo.

19Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Sat Aug 01 2015, 19:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Khan set for a fight with Pacman in 2016.

Won't go three rounds.

20Khan to fight Mayweather Empty Re: Khan to fight Mayweather Fri Oct 16 2015, 17:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Khan embarrassing himself all week, insulting Mayweather, even calling him a chicken trying to get Mayweather out of retirement, saying Mayweather is scared.
Then asked would he fight Kell Brook at Wembley, and he just said No.
So what is the difference Khan?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum