Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best way to kill your neighbour.

+5
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Alf Hooker
karlypants
Banks of the Croal
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The best way to kill your neighbour. Empty The best way to kill your neighbour. Sat Oct 12 2013, 00:39

Right, let me calm down a bit before I post this.......

(Big pause for about ten minutes........)

Ok then,

My next door neighbour is a massive dick. 

I've had the dubious pleasure of his "neighbour-idge" for the last 14 years and I knew from the off that he was a cock. Because he just looks like one. We haven't spoken in 12 years. (Thankfully.)

And he supports United, despite not being able to locate Old Trafford with the help of Google Maps and a compass.

Anyroad, his wife left him about a month ago (smart woman, that) and he's taken to getting pissed and standing in the back garden in his undies and shouting "Why do you hate me so much, God?" (Think he's a catholic) and then he starts lobbing wheelie-bins round and generally causing a nuisance.

At first I put my hatred of him to one side and tried engaging him in reasonable discourse about "keeping it down and thinking about the neighbours" but then he told me to fuck off and threw a watering can at me.

I've had enough.

I've done some research and I don't think I can legally kill the cunt, but I'm going to do it anyway, so I'd appreciate any suggestions about how to do it "cleanly" and get away with it.

Thanks in advance.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Without becoming a accessory to your problem, have you not thought about hiring a Hitman.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Right, let me calm down a bit before I post this.......

(Big pause for about ten minutes........)

Ok then,

My next door neighbour is a massive dick. 

I've had the dubious pleasure of his "neighbour-idge" for the last 14 years and I knew from the off that he was a cock. Because he just looks like one. We haven't spoken in 12 years. (Thankfully.)

And he supports United, despite not being able to locate Old Trafford with the help of Google Maps and a compass.

Anyroad, his wife left him about a month ago (smart woman, that) and he's taken to getting pissed and standing in the back garden in his undies and shouting "Why do you hate me so much, God?" (Think he's a catholic) and then he starts lobbing wheelie-bins round and generally causing a nuisance.

At first I put my hatred of him to one side and tried engaging him in reasonable discourse about "keeping it down and thinking about the neighbours" but then he told me to fuck off and threw a watering can at me.

I've had enough.

I've done some research and I don't think I can legally kill the cunt, but I'm going to do it anyway, so I'd appreciate any suggestions about how to do it "cleanly" and get away with it.

Thanks in advance.
Have you not just thought about smacking him in the face and sorting it out that way?

I have to say though bad neighbours are the worst thing, I have shit ones either side of my house and would like to knock the fuck out of them every day to be honest!

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If has you say he's a manu fan, but knows fuck all about them.

Buy him their shirt, scarf, bob hat and a ticket for City's next home game.Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:If has you say he's a manu fan, but knows fuck all about them.

Buy him their shirt, scarf, bob hat and a ticket for City's next home game.Very Happy
lol!  Good one that Banks.

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Send him a letter from 'god' saying "I hate you because you're a cunt" and then don't put a stamp on it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman, you just need to make sure it's a clean kill and there's no evidence to implicate you.

I suggest shaving your whole body including your head, going round to his house totally naked, kill the bastard with a single stab wound to the heart, have a shower in his bathroom to remove any blood spatter, casually return home.

There is no evidence you were ever in his house, not even a hair.

I was saving this for David Nugent but seeing as you asked.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Find out if hes scottish, get him on your property, obtain a bow and arrow and shoot him.

Failing that, just go and give him a good smack in the chops.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I used to have 2 sets of bad neighbours in my last house, total fucking dicks.

Just go round to his house and kick the shit out of the bastard.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You cant shit on your own doorstep breadman, get someone to do it for you it will cost but it would be worth it if its that bad but it would have to be pretty bad to warrant that.
Like if he was violent and you were worried about you and yours, i remember an incident when a violent Irish family were intimidating their next door neighbours even  actual violence like headbutting them and they were scared to go out so at their wits end they called in someone that they had been recomended by someone. Now this Irish family had a right bruiser that would stay with them most nights a real scrapper built like a bull who would go out with his mate the Irish father drinking and come home bladdered, around 3am two men in balaclavas broke in the side door went to the bedrooms with baseball bats and broke arms legs ribs and even the mother who was a bitch got some and the eldest son, the bruiser came off worst deliberately as a further warning,they of course ended up in hospital and eventually when recovered just left the rented house without a peep, a result well worth the money i would say.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This might be yer man.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

How about slipping into his garden and fastening the bins and watering cans to bungee rope so when he starts tossing them about later on, they spring back and give him a good smacking!

All sound advice and I now feel far better prepared for tonight's (inevitable) entertainment.

Thank you gentlemen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum