Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you eat your neighbour?

+6
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Could you eat your neighbour? Sun Nov 24 2013, 20:33

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

2Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Sun Nov 24 2013, 20:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

3Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Sun Nov 24 2013, 20:46

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I could probably gut them, cut and dice them put them in a big pan and Stir Fry them but eat them ,could I fuck Shocked

4Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Sun Nov 24 2013, 20:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Our neighbours often bring us their leftover onion bhajis, samosas, pakoras etc. We may eat those, not the neighbours themselves though.

5Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Sun Nov 24 2013, 21:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

my neighbour is an alcoholic so he would probably taste like a pickled gherkin, so no thanks

6Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Sun Nov 24 2013, 21:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I really should stop reading and keeping an eye on the tv at the same time, I thought the opening line said ''A group from the Netherlands''. Razz 

I'm not sure I could eat my neighbour considering I live next door to my granddad.

7Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Sun Nov 24 2013, 22:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:my neighbour is an alcoholic so he would probably taste like a pickled gherkin, so no thanks
lol! 

8Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Sun Nov 24 2013, 22:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I really should stop reading and keeping an eye on the tv at the same time, I thought the opening line said ''A group from the Netherlands''. Razz 

I'm not sure I could eat my neighbour considering I live next door to my granddad.
That's a good point there Aaron! Very Happy 

9Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Sun Nov 24 2013, 22:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:I could probably gut them, cut and dice them put them in a big pan and Stir Fry them but eat them ,could I fuck Shocked
Do you have bad neighbors as well Banks?

I could certainly kill them but don't fancy eating mine either!

10Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Mon Nov 25 2013, 00:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes her at at  Halton Lodge she has an arse that makes me think bad things.

11Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Mon Nov 25 2013, 00:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Yes her at at  Halton Lodge she has an arse that makes me think bad things.
lol! 

12Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Mon Nov 25 2013, 05:37

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No - but I wish someone else would because she's turning into a mithering old bitch

13Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Wed Dec 04 2013, 01:53

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I thought I could but it turns out I was wrong. How do I know. I kind of tried it....

Well what happened was I got a pasty from the pound bakery. Two actually. I managed to gobble the first one which seemed ok. Then on the second one one I couldn't get it out of my head that the meat could be something nasty. My brain said, oh no, what if its a minded up dead person. Don't be stupid I told myself and tried to keep eating but the thought of it kept getting worse. In the end I ate half and bummed the other half.

So the answer is I could probably manage half, if wrapped in pastry.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

14Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Wed Dec 04 2013, 01:54

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Minced up. Not minded.

15Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Wed Dec 04 2013, 01:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I thought I could but it turns out I was wrong. How do I know. I kind of tried it....

Well what happened was I got a pasty from the pound bakery. Two actually. I managed to gobble the first one which seemed ok. Then on the second one one I couldn't get it out of my head that the meat could be something nasty. My brain said, oh no, what if its a minded up dead person. Don't be stupid I told myself and tried to keep eating but the thought of it kept getting worse. In the end I ate half and bummed the other half.

So the answer is I could probably manage half, if wrapped in pastry.
Gotta love the spelling mistakes! Very Happy

16Could you eat your neighbour? Empty Re: Could you eat your neighbour? Wed Dec 04 2013, 02:23

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lol. Oops. No really I did bum it. No but how did auto correct ever think bummed was what I was after?

Bummed. Yep just tried to spell binned again and it auto corrected to bummed.

I bummed the other half. She wasn't expecting it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum