Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noisy neighbour

+8
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Sluffy
boltonbonce
whatsgoingon
NickFazer
Norpig
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Noisy neighbour Empty Noisy neighbour Mon Aug 29 2016, 09:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've had an ongoing battle with our neighbour since the first day we moved in, sometimes it's ok and other times as now it's getting worse.

I was woken this morning at about 8.30am (not too early admittedly but it is a Bank Holiday, by the sound of next doors telly on full blast, I could hear practically every word and the bass on it is even worse.

This is an ongoing thing, he says we are noisy but we have 2 kids (8 & 4) and kids do make noise but not as much as this sad pathetic alcoholic loner next door believes they do. He puts music or the telly on loud at specific times such as early morning or when he thinks we are putting the kids to bed so he know's what he's doing.

It got worse a few months ago on a Sunday afternoon when he shouted about 'fucking noisy kids always banging' and Mrs Pig shouted back at him through the wall, we haven't spoken to him since.

What do i do other than go round and nut the twat and smash his telly up or do i make a proper complaint to the council? I know he will come back with we are noisier than him but i'm at the end of my tether and fear i may end up knocking his teeth out soon

2Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Mon Aug 29 2016, 10:15

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Unfortunately the most attractive option is likely to land you in more trouble than him, so I would tell him that if continues you are going to make a complaint and then do it if he won't be reasonable.

3Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Mon Aug 29 2016, 10:49

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bite the bullet and go round and try and have a conversation with him properly and listen to specific complaints he has and try and reason with him. If as I suspect he's too much of a prick for that at least you have tried to reason which will strengthen your case if you do need to complain. In the meantime try and record some of the noise as proof in case it does escalate.
Plan B get someone else to go round and twat him while you're in a restaurant full of witnesses, bread will do it if you tell him he voted for Brexit.

4Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Mon Aug 29 2016, 12:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Music always works for me. They'll agree to anything,so long as it stops.
Noisy neighbour Bruce+Forsyth+Both+Sides+Of+Bruce+478752

5Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Mon Aug 29 2016, 19:47

Stop being a pussy and chin the bell end.  Whats the worst that could happen Wink

6Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Mon Aug 29 2016, 20:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

7Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 08:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Hope this might help in some way -

https://www.gov.uk/how-to-resolve-neighbour-disputes/overview
 i had a skim Sluffy but i seem to have missed the part where it says i can chin him, that should be point no2  Very Happy

If he thinks he can force us out he's got another thing coming.One of our other neighbours told us the only reason the people we bought from, moved was because of the noisy neighbour.

We'll piss him off early next year when we get our loft converted that's for sure

8Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 09:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can no one else hear his music in the street?

I would start making a diary of the times this happens and try to record the noise on a phone or something so that you have some proof.

9Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 11:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we have an adjoining wall with him KP and the walls are thin. I could hear his telly yesterday in his living room in bed upstairs, that's how loud it was. He's not daft he doesn't have it like that all day, just certain times when he thinks it will annoy us.

Mrs Pig has to hold me back from snapping his scrawny neck, but one day.....   Twisted Evil

10Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 18:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:This is an ongoing thing, he says we are noisy but we have 2 kids (8 & 4) and kids do make noise but not as much as this sad pathetic alcoholic loner next door believes they do. He puts music or the telly on loud at specific times such as early morning or when he thinks we are putting the kids to bed so he know's what he's doing.

I am seething after reading your post. You absolute fucking bellend.

Firstly, just because someone chooses to live alone does not make them a "sad pathetic alcoholic loner". In my opinion we are the fucking sensible ones, most people in a long-term relationship are simply jealous of the freedom people like your neighbour have. I demand a written apology. In blood.

Secondly, and more importantly, I absolutely guarantee you that you are a fucking noisy family. Kids under 10 make fucking loads of noise - you and your Mrs have simply become immune to it. I pity anyone who has to live next door to an inconsiderate gobshite like yourself.

Give me your address so I can make friends with your neighbour.

11Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And you wonder why you are single after a rant like that  Very Happy

For the record he is an alcoholic, one look at his yellow face and eyes will confirm that

12Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:And you wonder why you are single after a rant like that  Very Happy

For the record he is an alcoholic, one look at his yellow face and eyes will confirm that

He might have jaundice you insensitive twat.

13Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:And you wonder why you are single after a rant like that  Very Happy

Are you sure it's not Homer Simpson?

14Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

One way to know is by checking his bins. Very Happy

15Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

oh and the, what he thinks no one notices, loads of empties going in the bin kind of give it away as well.

You try living next door to him for a week, you'll be wanting to kill him as well

16Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you beat me to it KP

17Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:17

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

One way to know is by checking his bins. Very Happy
He doesn't wear em

18Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:This is an ongoing thing, he says we are noisy but we have 2 kids (8 & 4) and kids do make noise but not as much as this sad pathetic alcoholic loner next door believes they do. He puts music or the telly on loud at specific times such as early morning or when he thinks we are putting the kids to bed so he know's what he's doing.

I am seething after reading your post. You absolute fucking bellend.

Firstly, just because someone chooses to live alone does not make them a "sad pathetic alcoholic loner". In my opinion we are the fucking sensible ones, most people in a long-term relationship are simply jealous of the freedom people like your neighbour have. I demand a written apology. In blood.

Secondly, and more importantly, I absolutely guarantee you that you are a fucking noisy family. Kids under 10 make fucking loads of noise - you and your Mrs have simply become immune to it. I pity anyone who has to live next door to an inconsiderate gobshite like yourself.

Give me your address so I can make friends with your neighbour.
Nat empathising with a sad old lonely alcaholic bloke who'd have thought it

19Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Nat empathising with a sad old lonely alcaholic bloke who'd have thought it

I'm only 32 you twat!

20Noisy neighbour Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Aug 30 2016, 22:21

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Nat empathising with a sad old lonely alcaholic bloke who'd have thought it

I'm only 32 you twat!
Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum