Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gullible club ripped off!

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gullible club ripped off!  Empty Gullible club ripped off! Sat Oct 12 2013, 15:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I can't believe how gullible people are.

I've always been taught that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Well some dumbo at the club as fallen for a scam - goodness knows how much it as cost us.

The story is that some company which as just gone bust, told people and businesses that instead of paying their water bills direct, that they go via this company who would get them nearly a 10% discount.

Surprisingly enough the company took the money from the gullible and simply kept it, leaving people ten of thousands out of pocket - and still with their water bills to pay!

There's one born every minute they say!

Story here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Gullible club ripped off!  Empty Re: Gullible club ripped off! Mon Oct 14 2013, 00:43

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh dear; Phil does it again and we wind up with the bill for another brilliant Gartside move that leaves the club in even more debt than it already was. I'm sure some will say it probably wasn't his decision but it happened on his watch and he has to take the responsibility for allowing whichever moron signed up to this to have the authority to drop a clanger this big. One more nail in the Gartside coffin for me if it's true.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum