Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Embarrassing Moments???

+6
karlypants
gloswhite
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 00:42

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One of mine would be, went upto the lakes on a organised walk/bit of climbing day out.

Everything was fine, untill we had to climb
up this bit of a rock face about 15ft high, could I do it, could I fuck every fucker else pissed it.

Anyway this bloke stayed behind with me and physically pushed me up it, best about it he'd been working on nights the night before.

Felt embarrassed to hell and still do.

2Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 01:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My best two were 1 answering the door to a female with a pet rat in my  baggy army trousers that I did odd jobs in and it started moving about and she thought it was my cock and fucked off quick and two breaking the drivers door window of a car that i stuck my head out of thinking it was open.

3Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 09:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do you keep a rat in your underpants?

4Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 09:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sleep walking naked in a Dutch hotel, and using the hotel lift 15 times!!!

5Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 09:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Sleep walking naked in a Dutch hotel, and using the hotel lift 15 times!!!
I don't think you were sleep walking. And neither did the police.

6Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 09:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Sleep walking naked in a Dutch hotel, and using the hotel lift 15 times!!!
I don't think you were sleep walking. And neither did the police.
No police involved as it was at about 3am. The night duty person woke me up, gave me a towel to cover myself and let me back into my room. It was him that told me I had used the lift 15 times!!! Funny times and now that I am in UK I am using the same hotel for my frequent trips back!

7Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 12:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

71, lets hope the same understanding staff are on duty Very Happy

8Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 14:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why do you keep a rat in your underpants?
So it can nibble on my chug nuts nat.

9Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 15:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Embarrassing Moments??? Ibk5aIoSkvIbXI

10Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 15:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Why do you keep a rat in your underpants?
So it can nibble on my chug nuts nat.
lol!  Good one that AD.

11Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 17:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:71, lets hope the same understanding staff are on duty Very Happy
They are its a family run hotel Very Happy 

12Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 18:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I once slipped on an unmarked wet spot in the checkout aisle at Asda. There was about a hundred people that turned around and laughed out loud as they queued to pay for their shopping. I really hurt my coccyx too.

Bastards.

13Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 19:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope you got some free shopping for their health and safety negligence

14Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 19:34

I was going out with a girl when I was 17, she was 17 as well and living with her parents. Went round to her house one night for a meal with her family. Had a few glasses of wine then retreated upstairs to "watch a dvd". Went to the toilet but the wine and the strange surroundings got me confused so somehow ended up in the wrong bedroom.

Unfortunately her mother had decided to have an early night, now she wasn't the smallest woman and I had to lift a couple of rolls of fat up..............................I still can't finish telling the story even to strangers.Embarassed

15Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 20:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Are we allowed rude disgusting ones?

16Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 20:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It's about a girl called Jessica.

17Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 20:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Crack on AD I'm intrigued Twisted Evil

18Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 21:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Before I was married I met this stunning girl at a night club she was dancing on her own and was one sexy dancer a show off really, but girls like to dance and she was gorgeous too. Anyway I ended my shift and was having a drink at the bar when she came up to me and said something along the lines of guys keep pestering me would you see me home,a bit forward but us blokes are suckers anyway long story short we got a cab to her flat she asked me in and got me a drink after a lot of snogging and talking she said let's go to bed I'm in my boxers lying on the bed and she gets on top of me 69 style, it gets gross now so for the faint hearted switch off you have been warned!! She only has her knickers on and her bum is right over my head so I pull them down and there's this awful smell and I'm just stunned to see yellow puss dripping out of her, I threw her off and got the fuck out of there half undressed it was embarrassing so bad still makes me shiver.

19Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Sun Oct 13 2013, 21:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Before I was married I met this stunning girl at a night club she was dancing on her own and was one sexy dancer a show off really, but girls like to dance and she was gorgeous too. Anyway I ended my shift and was having a drink at the bar when she came up to me and said something along the lines of guys keep pestering me would you see me home,a bit forward but us blokes are suckers anyway long story short we got a cab to her flat she asked me in and got me a drink after a lot of snogging and talking she said let's go to bed I'm in my boxers lying on the bed and she gets on top of me 69 style, it gets gross now so for the faint hearted switch off you have been warned!! She only has her knickers on and her bum is right over my head so I pull them down and there's this awful smell and I'm just stunned to see yellow puss dripping out of her, I threw her off and got the fuck out of there half undressed it was embarrassing so bad still makes me shiver.
lol!  Sounds like she needed the number for her local GUM clinic!

20Embarrassing Moments??? Empty Re: Embarrassing Moments??? Mon Oct 14 2013, 06:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: She only has her knickers on and her bum is right over my head so I pull them down
I thought the next bit was a pair of bollocks popped out or something Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum