Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling

+9
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Keegan
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
Angry Dad
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Tue Oct 15 2013, 13:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Kevin Davies.
Feared through all the divisions, a defender's worst nightmare on his day.

22Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Tue Oct 15 2013, 13:23

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anything is worth a try at this point ....

23Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Tue Oct 15 2013, 14:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie, please refrain from trying to make the squad better.

If possible try and make it worse.

24Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Tue Oct 15 2013, 14:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Dougie, please refrain from trying to make the squad better.

If possible try and make it worse.
Seriously, you are in danger of boring us to death.

25Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Tue Oct 15 2013, 14:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're right, saying the same thing in every thread is boring.

(hint hint)

26Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Tue Oct 15 2013, 15:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

27Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Tue Oct 15 2013, 15:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

28Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Tue Oct 22 2013, 00:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Update from The Bolton News:

French trialist Basile Camerling lined up for Bolton Wanderers reserves runout

Wanderers’ French trialist Basile Camerling could be in line to play for the development squad in Tuesday's Lancashire Senior Cup tie away to Blackpool.

The 26-year-old forward has been given an extension to his trial period at the Reebok and boss Dougie Freedman could run the rule over him in the cup clash alongside the likes of Sanmi Odelusi, Zach Clough and Conor Wilkinson in attack.

The match is the first outing for Jamie Fullarton’s side in a fortnight after a 1-1 draw at Newcastle in the Under-21 Premier League.

It is a first-round tie that must be decided on the day with a penalty shootout if the scores are level after 90 minutes.

The winners will travel to face Manchester United’s second string in the last eight.

Kick off this afternoon is 2pm and the game takes place at the Squires Gate training ground in Blackpool.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

29Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Tue Oct 22 2013, 18:59

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Spot on again from the Bolton News, he wasn't even in the squad for the game.

Bolton: Campbell, White, Kellett, Threlkeld (Knight, 75), Bolger, Kelly, Lester, Gregus, Wilkinson, Clough, Youngs (Iliev, 75)
Subs not used: Nolan, Matthews, Knight

30Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Wed Oct 23 2013, 20:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm sure I saw it on BN today that Camerling had returned to Charlton but I can't be arsed to find the story. It was almost a footnote though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Basile Camerling Wed Oct 23 2013, 21:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I'm sure I saw it on BN today that Camerling had returned to Charlton but I can't be arsed to find the story. It was almost a footnote though.
Are you sure it was the BN?, I haven't seen anything on him there today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum