Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Madeline McCann Scenario!

+20
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
kennster
Mo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

91The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Read the the full thread 1874 and perhaps you might see some of my other comments! And they say Magoo can't see!!

92The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:What would your and/or any other persons reaction be if the couple in question were  living on the breadline in a council house on Johnson fold, earning just about the minimum wage and all this had happened in Benidorm?

I'd be thinking how the fuck can you afford to fly abroad when you're on benefits. Twats!

Well I have just booked flights to Amsterdam for early January for £30 return with Easyjet and my normal hotel for €82/night instead off the usual €96!!! (ps that is on top of my business trips over next few weeks both mine and the company I work for - combine the two!!!)

Plus what about the £5 deals that appear in certain red-top papers each year?

93The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 21:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And if I want a fucking moan I will, especially if it pisses you off!!Very Happy Very Happy 

94The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:04

Moaning because the police and the parents are trying to find an abducted child. 

Very poor, I hope nothing like that ever happens to you.

95The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the UK if anyone is reported missing and the police are involved, a computer record is compiled and regularly updated. The case is never closed until the person is either found alive or a body is found. They go through all the evidence with a fine toothcomb. No stone is left unturned contrary to what people might think.

Most large forces like the Met and GMP have a dedicated full time cold case unit. The GMP unit is based at the old nick on Castle Street off Bury Road. People who committed murders over twenty and thirty years ago are no longer safe from prosecution. Minute traces of DNA which were insufficient to produce a match can now be cultivated in a laboratory in the same way that a mushroom fungus can grow on the bark of a tree.

A low copy DNA sample ( insufficient ) can now be grown to give a perfect match. Even better, the profiles are recorded on a national database and even if no match is found the system can identify immediate family members like brothers and sisters and children.

Unlike fingerprints which are unique to an individual, DNA is not. Identical twins share the same DNA but other than that there are no exceptions.

Whatever DNA was found by the Portuguese authorities regarding the Madeleine McCann disappearance has never been published. Why not?

James Hanratty's family protested his innocence for years but after exhumation and DNA analysis it was proved that he was the killer. If the Portuguese authorities had anything about them then they would hand over their file to the English police. Why don't they?

96The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Moaning because the police and the parents are trying to find an abducted child. 

Very poor, I hope nothing like that ever happens to you.
Thanks for your concerns for me, don't worry too much!

97The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You keep avoiding the question SK, do you expect the McCanns to just shut up and go away? Would you not do everything you could to find your child?

98The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT
As you saw in the dispatches video it stated that their info was secret by law. They are obviously abiding by this situation and covering up their own bollox. Now, a few thumb shakes later, and the English Police are involved when all the evidence has been binned.

99The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:51

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:You keep avoiding the question SK, do you expect the McCanns to just shut up and go away? Would you not do everything you could to find your child?
I wouldn't have put myself in that position in the first place so it's an hypothetical question. They fucked up big style and paid the price simple as. Now I'm well aware that you can turn your back and get a paper and they're gone whilst you are a step away,  but go 150 metres away for half an hour, we'll enough said.  Don't expect me to share the grief.  Hope this helps.
Furthermore they actually would have committed a crime if this had happened in England, but hey let's cast a blind eye to that!

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:56; edited 1 time in total

100The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 22:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:You keep avoiding the question SK, do you expect the McCanns to just shut up and go away? Would you not do everything you could to find your child?
I wouldn't have put myself in that position in the first place so it's an hypothetical question. They fucked up big style and paid the price simple as. Now I'm well aware that you can turn your back and get a paper and they're gone whilst you are a step away,  but go 150 metres away for half an hour, we'll enough said.  Don't expect me to share the grief.  Hope this helps.
Well said SK! :good:

101The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 23:12

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Furthermore they actually would have committed a crime if this had happened in England, but hey let's cast a blind eye to that!
Doesn't answer the question.

Bad parenting no doubt, do they deserve this? No.

Get off your high horse and realise this isn't an opportunity for smart arses like you to say ' I wouldn't have done this and that' and it's not about the McCann's either. 

It's about a missing child, who could still be going through shit at the moment. So if the police want to keep looking for her and exhaust every possible lead the fact we replace shit like Eastenders to publicise it should be praised not attacked.

102The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Tue Oct 15 2013, 23:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

But there is an opportunity, I've been there, done it and got the t shirt. Now I don't do PC so as a consequence I speak as I see. Furthermore I didn't and still don't eff and Jeff to my children as seems to be fashion now, perhaps you think they've been deprived by this? I make my statements, I have no need or requirement to further explain. Now if that upsets tough. The McCanns are a pair of dick heads who should have known better given their employ, why should I feel sorry cos they choose booze over proper parenting? Gerry Mccann sed the crime was the person taking their child and not them. Right and wrong! That's the arrogance.

103The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 08:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I wouldn't have put myself in that position in the first place so it's an hypothetical question. They fucked up big style and paid the price simple as. Now I'm well aware that you can turn your back and get a paper and they're gone whilst you are a step away,  but go 150 metres away for half an hour, we'll enough said.  Don't expect me to share the grief.  Hope this helps.
So you seem to be saying that we should forget about the kid because her parents fucked up - she deserves to be left to her fate because her parents made a huge mistake?

So Joe Bloggs spends all day in the pub then drives his 3 kids to their swimming lessons. He drives the car off the road and into the river. The car sinks with everyone inside.

Soul Kitchen is on the riverbank zipping himself up after a liaison with a rent boy and spots the car going into the river. Let's imagine SK knows the driver was pissed.

Does he:

a) Dive in and save the kids
b) Walk on by because the kids deserve to die because their Dad is a drunk

Which one is it SK?

104The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 11:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

or c) carry on his session with the rent boy.

105The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 12:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think (c) was a given so I didn't include it.

106The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 14:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all getting a bit convoluted now.
The parents? I can't agree with the sentiment that "it's such a heavy price to pay for a bit of negligent behaviour when they were on holiday" The whole point of never letting young kids out of sight is that the price is always potentially heavy - don't hold their hand when they cross the road and they could be dead. Leave them with access to drugs or chemicals and they could be dead. Leave them unattended in a holiday resort....
Life is serious and kids have no defences so regardless of the fact that they were on holiday (and therefore entitled to a little break?) they should not have let their guard down - and having done so must pay the price - they should have been aware of the potential consequences all along and put the kids' wellbeing ahead of their social life.
Having sympathy for them on the basis of "how hard life's lessons are" is no grounds for condoning their negligence - the opposite if anything.
The child? Probably long dead.

107The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 14:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say that I would never have left my kids alone like that, it's just absolutely bloody stupid and irresponsible.

108The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 14:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On a recent holiday my missus had a go at a young couple who were sat up with us getting slaughtered at 3 am with their kids crashed out in chairs at our table. Personally I thought that was a lot better than leaving them alone in a strange room where they'd have freaked if they'd woken up without their parents being there. At least this couple never let them out of their sight.

109The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Life is serious and kids have no defences so regardless of the fact that they were on holiday (and therefore entitled to a little break?) they should not have let their guard down - and having done so must pay the price -
One of the sickest things I've ever read on a forum.

Because they made a bad error they should be punished with their kids life?

Have you never made a mistake Wanderlust? It seems you and Soul Kitchen think you're perfect.

I'll refer you to my earlier post about the drunk driver - imagine you're the bloke on the riverbank with the rent boy and tell me what you'd do.

110The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 19:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:On a recent holiday my missus had a go at a young couple who were sat up with us getting slaughtered at 3 am with their kids crashed out in chairs at our table. Personally I thought that was a lot better than leaving them alone in a strange room where they'd have freaked if they'd woken up without their parents being there. At least this couple never let them out of their sight.
Correct.
Serial negligence is a crime!
The good thing to come out of all this for all parents is don't use the McCanns and their mates as role models!!
Certain assumptions have been drawn that Madeline McCann is dead, has been abducted, is now having a shit life? She could be living a life of luxury for the last six years, snatched to order for a wealthy childless couple who never let her out of their sight, her own siblings now playing second fiddle to the pursuit of the relief of her parents guilt.
The fact is nobody knows, the stupid criminal negligence of her parents has mean't that they are sentenced to a life of grief of their own making.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum