Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats a good name for a girl.

+14
rammywhite
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Tigermin
Angry Dad
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Whats a good name for a girl. Wed Oct 30 2013, 23:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm pos its gonna be a girl and i've been told i can name it if it is i like Louise any better ideas?

2Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Wed Oct 30 2013, 23:05

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Louise is a cracker,always liked Jennifer ? Good luck !

3Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Wed Oct 30 2013, 23:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tigermin wrote:Louise is a cracker,always liked Jennifer ? Good luck !
Thanks after five boys its gotta change, the wife might not take it too well though.

4Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Wed Oct 30 2013, 23:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Polly Esther.

5Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 00:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Angry Dad wrote:
Thanks after five boys its gotta change, the wife might not take it too well though.
Is this the first one that is yours Ad, Louise is a great name.

6Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 00:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about Sophie or Sofia?

7Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 00:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:How about Sophie or Sofia?
I have two nieces called that !!

8Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 00:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Is this the first one that is yours Ad, Louise is a great name.
No the boys are all mine with the wife magoo ,this is  her best friend who is pregnant .

9Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 07:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Polly Esther.
Laughing 

10Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 08:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People like to name their children after the city or environment the child was conceived.

What about "Hillbilly"?

11Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 09:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well that's a new low for you, you bizarre tittied witch, what do you prefer KT10 or esher or lakeside ? Doesn't work does it. Louise will do fine.

12Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 10:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Well that's a new low for you, you bizarre tittied witch, what do you prefer KT10 or esher or lakeside ? Doesn't work does it. Louise will do fine.
So you're married with 5 kids but your mistress (who lives with you) is pregnant with your child?

Is that normal?

13Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 10:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I like "Mercaydeez-caidee-lee-honyblossam-gawguss-lambrini" for a girl...

14Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 10:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I like "Mercaydeez-caidee-lee-honyblossam-gawguss-lambrini" for a girl...
lol!

15Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ella or Laurel.

16Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Well that's a new low for you, you bizarre tittied witch, what do you prefer KT10 or esher or lakeside ? Doesn't work does it. Louise will do fine.
So you're married with 5 kids but your mistress (who lives with you) is pregnant with your child?

Is that normal?
She is not my mistress she is my wifes best friend and she is staying with us while she has the baby.Her husband is a twat and would'nt give her one so the girls decided i'd do it and she'd leave him, ffs i'm not the first bloke to have a threesome and we can afford to support her and the baby as long as she wants plus i get two women looking after me plus she is a lot younger than me and a babe so i like having her round the house. Not calling it Tabley either.

17Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Is that normal?
Do you feel you are missing out on life?

18Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:She is not my mistress she is my wifes best friend and she is staying with us while she has the baby.Her husband is a twat and would'nt give her one so the girls decided i'd do it and she'd leave him, ffs i'm not the first bloke to have a threesome and we can afford to support her and the baby as long as she wants plus i get two women looking after me plus she is a lot younger than me and a babe so i like having her round the house. Not calling it Tabley either.
Do you live in the woods and dance around a campfire by night?

19Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Emma is nice but its still Louise so far.

20Whats a good name for a girl. Empty Re: Whats a good name for a girl. Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:She is not my mistress she is my wifes best friend and she is staying with us while she has the baby.Her husband is a twat and would'nt give her one so the girls decided i'd do it and she'd leave him, ffs i'm not the first bloke to have a threesome and we can afford to support her and the baby as long as she wants plus i get two women looking after me plus she is a lot younger than me and a babe so i like having her round the house. Not calling it Tabley either.
Do you live in the woods and dance around a campfire by night?
No but i know some who are into that shit at a certain time of the year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum