Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

People That Come Calling For Money???

+3
Angry Dad
karlypants
Banks of the Croal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1People That Come Calling For Money??? Empty People That Come Calling For Money??? Fri Nov 08 2013, 00:34

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

At your house, probably a thing of the past but there are still a few.

Mine would be The Milkman. Got shut of Window Cleaner and the Kleeneze bloke.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:At your house, probably a thing of the past but there are still a few.

Mine would be The Milkman. Got shut of Window Cleaner and the Kleeneze bloke.
We got shut of the window cleaner a couple of years back, I never really saw the point plus he was unreliable.

The guys who do Kleeneze keep popping it through our letter box every now and then even though we never buy from them, we even put it back on the doorstep for them to pick up and never take it so it ends up in the recycling bin.

Haven't had an Avon catalog for a good while which is good as that is a load of shite as well.

I'm absolutely sick of the shit that gets posted through our letter box especially with the amount of junk mail we all seem to get these days!

I wish they would all just fuck off to be honest.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What about the big guys with baseball bats.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You need to buy a penthouse, no fucker gets past the doorman, hence I haven't had junk mail since 2003.

I do miss the Farmfoods mailer though, you could often get two packs of onion rings for the price of one.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our binmen knock on the door at Christmas expecting a tip. They get fuck all from me,mainly because the job's a doddle. Down our way the bins have to be out before 7am,handles turned to the roadway,and with the lids fully closed.If the lids are slightly open they won't empty them. If the bin is full and you leave a refuse sack by the side of it they won't take that either. Bastards. When I was a lad the bins were steel,and the binmen carried them round to the wagon then brought them back for you. You could put owt in em too,including hot ashes. This lot have it easy.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Our binmen knock on the door at Christmas expecting a tip. They get fuck all from me,mainly because the job's a doddle. Down our way the bins have to be out before 7am,handles turned to the roadway,and with the lids fully closed.If the lids are slightly open they won't empty them. If the bin is full and you leave a refuse sack by the side of it they won't take that either. Bastards. When I was a lad the bins were steel,and the binmen carried them round to the wagon then brought them back for you. You could put owt in em too,including hot ashes. This lot have it easy.
Don't get me started on the bins! We have a nightmare with our bin men, they are a bunch of twats! ::seething2:: 

I do feel your pain BB!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks KP. It's not just turkey's that need stuffing at Christmas.Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Thanks KP. It's not just turkey's that need stuffing at Christmas.Laughing
lol! 

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Back when I was growing up.
The Rentman
The Meter Man.
The Pop Man
The Bleach Man think it was called Lanry?
The Coupon Man
The Washer Man we rented our washer back then he also doubled up as a Money Lender.
The Television Man, it had a box on the back and you had to put think it was about a tanner in it for about a hour of Tv.
Catalogue Women.
Fucking Neighbours on the cadge.

No wonder we never had any fucking money left by Sunday, nearly forgot The Coalman.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The bleach man??  Growing up my mum has a tv with a meter, it was Shite!!

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Bleach Man he just used to deliver bottles of Bleach off the back of a Lorry and my Mam used to get a couple a week.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We had a slot TV,and it was shite. But not as shite as the indoor aerial. What a nightmare they were.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Burglars, remember coming in one night while both my parents were out and finding the tele on the floor and the Meter box broken open and the money gone, cunts. Best about it was my wages for that week were in a drawer a few inches away and untouched, thank fuck.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This brings some memories back. Corona pop off the back of a lorry, legit.
The bleach was called Lanry, hence the term Lanry head. I'll leave you to guess in what direction that's pointed.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The fish man used to call every week with freshly caught Fleetwood fish. Ringtons tea was also a regular visitor with his vintage van. We also got our bread and cakes off a van,'Craigs pantry'. Delicious.

boltonbonce wrote:The fish man used to call every week with freshly caught Fleetwood fish. Ringtons tea was also a regular visitor with his vintage van. We also got our bread and cakes off a van,'Craigs pantry'. Delicious.
Fuckin' 'ell, Bonce, did your parents ever go to the shops or did you just get it all delivered in, you middle-classed ponce? Very Happy 

What was your caviar and lobster man called?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Anyone remember the flycatcher man walking round the streets of Salford tall all in black with a tall hat covered in fly papers ,he would sell them and his hat would be covered in flies buzzing ,scary looking fucker,  like something out of a Stephen king story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum