Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utter bollocks

+4
wanderlust
karlypants
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utter bollocks Empty Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 11:11

Am I the only one who is getting heartily sick to the back teeth with rubbish like this?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/10817341.Bolton_Council_apologises_after_pork_product_is_served_to_Muslim_youngsters_in_school_dessert/

For christ's sake, as that MMHolmes chap (nice, well rounded, clever fella, him) says in the comments, it's not like anybody's died....

2Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 11:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think I'd kick off if I discovered pork in my dessert. Who was the caterer ? Was it Heston Blumenthal?

A chocolate mousse topped and garnished with pork scratchings drizzled with a pork gelatine jus ( gravy ) is a culinary no no.

3Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 14:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watch out Breadman,someone might issue a fatwa. It might seriously test your newly increased testosterone levels.

4Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 15:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I read that earlier as well, I think it's a right load of bollocks.

If they don't like it, tell them all to fuck off (I'm sure you all know what I mean!).

5Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 15:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with RT on this. What the hell is pork doing in a dessert? It says a lot about the caterer's standards - or lack of them.

6Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 15:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Easily done with gelatine. For instance jelly babies contain beef gelatine. Most jelly sweets do.

7Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 15:55

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Il be honest, I wasn't going to comment on this until the arrangements for our Christmas party at work came out...

I work for a rather large company, now, we have several members of the Muslim fraternity here. they can be hard work. 

Now correct me if im wrong, but they do not celebrate Christmas? so how can they justify making a massive stink about working over Christmas (if they are on the staff rota obviously) yet also expect eid (both of them) off without question? 

Now, Our HR dpt have refused to sanction a Christmas party for us at work unless it was 'multicultural' (WTF??? I thought CHRISTMAS was a CHRISTIAN/WESTERN festival?) due to a complaint made about the consumption of alcohol preventing certain people from attending (no doubt who made this complaint about us horrible, racist, infidel bastards) So its now being held at an all you can eat halal buffet that does not serve alcohol. 

80% of people have boycotted it...  we are just going on the piss instead. 

Next year, I expect a nice Multicultural Eid celebration, held in a pub with mandatory jeigerbombs upon entering and a Vicars and tarts dress theme... only fair.

8Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 16:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Il be honest, I wasn't going to comment on this until the arrangements for our Christmas party at work came out...

I work for a rather large company, now, we have several members of the Muslim fraternity here. they can be hard work. 

Now correct me if im wrong, but they do not celebrate Christmas? so how can they justify making a massive stink about working over Christmas (if they are on the staff rota obviously) yet also expect eid (both of them) off without question? 

Now, Our HR dpt have refused to sanction a Christmas party for us at work unless it was 'multicultural' (WTF??? I thought CHRISTMAS was a CHRISTIAN/WESTERN festival?) due to a complaint made about the consumption of alcohol preventing certain people from attending (no doubt who made this complaint about us horrible, racist, infidel bastards) So its now being held at an all you can eat halal buffet that does not serve alcohol. 

Next year, I expect a nice Multicultural Eid celebration, held in a pub with mandatory jeigerbombs upon entering and a Vicars and tarts dress theme... only fair.
Spot on that Rebel! :clap: 

9Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 16:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mistake. Thought this was a shit caterer thread rather than a bilateral cultural intolerance cum political correctness gone mad thread.

10Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 16:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:My mistake. Thought this was a shit caterer thread rather than a bilateral cultural intolerance cum political correctness gone mad thread.
The council apologizing for it IS PC gone mad... 

But ok... in keeping with the thread, I expect a full apology from KFC for refusing to tell me my chicken was Halal... the bastards just 'assumed' it would be fine. Rolling Eyes

11Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 17:17

I am now on an official warning from the Evening News because of something I posted earlier.

I've had to tick a pop-up box saying that I understand that some of my comments were (and this is a direct quote and I swear I'm not making it up) "upsetting some people."

I've e-mailed in a complaint saying I'm a disabled lesbian Muslim dwarf and I deserve to be heard as much as the next er........ disabled lesbian Muslim dwarf.

That should keep 'em thinking for a bit.

Fuckin' nonces.......

12Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 17:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
wanderlust wrote:My mistake. Thought this was a shit caterer thread rather than a bilateral cultural intolerance cum political correctness gone mad thread.
The council apologizing for it IS PC gone mad... 

But ok... in keeping with the thread, I expect a full apology from KFC for refusing to tell me my chicken was Halal... the bastards just 'assumed' it would be fine. Rolling Eyes
lol! 

13Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 17:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

All of the workforce who celebrate Christmas and enjoy a Christmas party with lashings of alcohol should simply boycott the ' works do ' and then have their own party without inviting the bosses who made the decision and the staff who are offended by Christmas. Let's face it, it will be a much more enjoyable night.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed Nov 20 2013, 14:18; edited 1 time in total

14Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Tue Nov 19 2013, 19:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

All of the workforce who celebrate Christmas and enjoy a Christmas party with lashings of alcohol should simply boycott the ' works do ' and then have their own part without inviting the bosses who made the decision and the staff who are offended by Christmas. Let's face it, it will be a much more enjoyable night.

That is what is happening trotter. No doubt this will make us all racist biggots... But fuck it.

Them refusing to come to an alcohol based party is equally 'racist'

15Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Wed Nov 20 2013, 12:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

All of the workforce who celebrate Christmas and enjoy a Christmas party with lashings of alcohol should simply boycott the ' works do ' and then have their own part without inviting the bosses who made the decision and the staff who are offended by Christmas. Let's face it, it will be a much more enjoyable night.
I concur with this comment. You can't pick who you work with, but the pleasures of life are that you can pick who you sup with!! Enjoy and fuck um!!!

16Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Wed Nov 20 2013, 13:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

what's it going to be like here in a hundred years time?

17Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Wed Nov 20 2013, 13:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who was it who recently wrote something about political correctness as like being told how to pick up a turd by the "clean" end?

18Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Wed Nov 20 2013, 14:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Who was it who recently wrote something about political correctness as like being told how to pick up a turd by the "clean" end?
Very true.

19Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Wed Nov 20 2013, 21:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:what's it going to be like here in a hundred years time?
Probably like this.

https://youtu.be/C0n88tZQc4Q

20Utter bollocks Empty Re: Utter bollocks Sun May 22 2016, 16:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Utter bollocks champ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum