Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manager excited by Moritz ability

+2
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 13:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie Freedman says the Bolton fans are yet to see the best of Brazilian playmaker Andre Moritz.

In recent weeks the 27-year-old opened his account for the club and has also displayed some nifty footwork, most notable an impressive rabona pass during the recent win at Watford.

And Freedman, who also signed Moritz during his spell in charge at Crystal Palace, believes the Brazilian has the potential to soon become a firm fan favourite.

“We’re starting to see glimpses of Andre Moritz’s ability,” Freedman said after the Watford game. “He’s a very good player and we know that.

“I view him as my little present to the Bolton fans. He really is something special and a joy to watch.

“I want to bring his kind of performances and entertainment to the Bolton fans. I have a responsibility to the club.

“Andre himself has been a little frustrated, as have I, because he’s missed some game time due to not being well or fit.

“When people like Andre hit top form, it’s a certainty that people like Jermaine Beckford will get even more chances.”

Source

2Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Re: Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 13:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So excited that he hasn't picked him to start yet.

3Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Re: Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 13:12

Why would he start a player that's not fit?

More to the point why would you want him to play a player you yourself described as overweight and shit?

4Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Re: Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Why would he start a player that's not fit?

More to the point why would you want him to play a player you yourself described as overweight and shit?
But Dougie thinks he's brilliant! And the "not match fit" bollocks is just that. Bollocks.

5Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Re: Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a stop gap until Davies returns. He's nowhere near as good

6Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Re: Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:20

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Has Mavies ever made a Rabona pass?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Re: Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm willing to bet Davies returns before Moritz makes a start.

8Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Re: Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 18:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm willing to bet Davies returns before Moritz makes a start.
Moritz will probably start against Boro ( providing he is match fit )

9Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Re: Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 18:51

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lots more to come from both players, i think Mark Davies as equally as much to prove, he as undoubted ability but seldom shows it, used to frustrate me to death in the Prem. Over hyped to some degree but at this level should be a superstar. the latest injury is a worry long term can he get back to were he was when the injury occurred.

As for Moritz i think the same thing, when he signed i read the Palace fans views he was considered to be a very influential player, so he must have ability, so we should be excited to have two players of such ability to be added to the squad, or we can just write him off call him a fat lazy bastard and see if that helps.

10Manager excited by Moritz ability Empty Re: Manager excited by Moritz ability Tue Nov 26 2013, 18:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote: or we can just write him off call him a fat lazy bastard and see if that helps.
That tickled me. Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum