Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the weirdest thing anyone's ever asked you to do?

+2
karlypants
Angry Dad
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A woman neighbour who invited me in for a coffee or something stronger said she was fascinated by violence and would not mind at all if I gave her a good slapping:shock: I got out fast.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:A woman neighbour who invited me in for a coffee or something stronger said she was fascinated by violence and would not mind at all if I gave her a good slapping:shock: I got out fast.
Was that not slap and tickle AD? Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:A woman neighbour who invited me in for a coffee or something stronger said she was fascinated by violence and would not mind at all if I gave her a good slapping:shock: I got out fast.
Probably KP but I'm a married man and would not enter into such an arrangement

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You do talk some bollocks AD

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Probably KP but I'm a married man and would not enter into such an arrangement
Laughing 

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I remember a couple of years ago, when there was tons of snow and a neighbour of mine asked if I could give him a push. He said he was just around the corner and when I got there, the twat was only sat on a fucking swing!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I remember a couple of years ago, when there was tons of snow and a neighbour of mine asked if I could give him a push. He said he was just around the corner and when I got there, the twat was only sat on a fucking swing!
Shocked Laughing 

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I remember a couple of years ago, when there was tons of snow and a neighbour of mine asked if I could give him a push. He said he was just around the corner and when I got there, the twat was only sat on a fucking swing!
lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum