Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wife has Just Walked out on Me

+7
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Angry Dad
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's probably as upset as you are. Just leave a message on her phone saying that you are off to bed and you will speak to her in the morning. Tell her you love her and you apologise and just leave it at that.

22The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT is right AD! Smile

23The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on AD you've got a laugh, give it up

24The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Come on AD you've got a laugh, give it up
 who's laughing?

25The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:not so funny for AD, unless this is a wind up
I didn't mean funny haha, just a bit odd that it was posted in the BWFC news section and not wandering minds. Smile

26The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quite clearly me

27The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm off to bed but I hope things turn out okay AD. Catch up with you tomorrow.

28The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if this is all true then i suppose which section would be the last thing on his mind

29The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

PS. If this is a wind-up then I won't see the funny side tomorrow.

30The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I just dont understand women over and out going to put some coldplay on in bed with the dog, no offence taken RT.

31The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So his wife does one and his first thought is to post it on here to a bunch of randoms. Not buying it

32The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers if this isn't a wind up you've made a twat of yourself

33The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah I'll feel like a massive twat

34The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 22:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's the first thing I would do if the trouble and strife walked out.........

log on to here and tell everyone about it.

The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 2qmj62w

35The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Sun Dec 08 2013, 23:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What a load of bollocks, fuck off and lock the door.
If it is not I hope it turns out ok, but if your talking bollocks you should be banned.

36The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 06:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look on the bright side AD, you've still got that other bird that has just popped one out.

37The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 11:14

Well.......?

Is she back?

Did she ever go in the first place?

Does she even exist?

We need to be told................

38The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 11:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I just dont understand women over and out going to put some coldplay on in bed with the dog, no offence taken RT.

So your wife leaves and your first instinct is to shag your dog to Coldplay?

This was always going to happen AD, you moved your mistress into the family home and no wife is going to put up with that for long.

I want to be there for you so I've got the number of the Jeremy Kyle Show for you - 0161 952 0752 - I think your story is perfect.

39The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 16:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Did i do all that last night?? that's drink for you. We have made up and agreed to cut out the booze every night and i'm going back to work now, i had too much time on my hands.

40The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 16:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Kyle only has skint scum on his show with kids that you pay for i'm hardly in that bracket!! you sour old witch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum