Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER?

+6
Reebok Trotter
wessy
Mr Magoo
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 01:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Are you one of those brainless swines that sits near me and gets grouchy every time we play the ball sideways or backwards?

It really grinds my gears when the team are passing well and retaining the ball but I can hear the groans from the crowd all around me. One such groan was audible all around the Reebok for our opening goal as we built up patiently. People shouting, "get it forward, get it up" and so on...

Nobody was complaining when all the patience paid off in a goal. These people are tools.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 01:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

And fucktards.

3Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 03:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The opening goal against Doncaster was one instance where a patient approach brought a desirable result. But we've been playing that way for a long time to too little avail. Too often, a player plays it backwards or sideways when he could have played it or taken it in a more useful direction.
I'm all for defensive passes, but not for the reason that a player hasn't got the bravery or get-up-and-go to do otherwise, or because there's so little movement from more advanced players that it's the only option.

4Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 19:17

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There are two knobs, that have just recently started sitting directly behind us and all they do is moan and groan, they constantly shout at Beckford if he's on the floor telling him to get up. They are always shouting for the players to pass the ball forward, use the channels, they are relentless.

To cap it all off, they fooked off with 15 minutes to go, absolute bellends!

5Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 19:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hate broccoli as well, bloody rubbish.

6Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 22:36

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No problem with a patient build up, if i were DF i would insist the keeper rolls it out to nearest defender, instead of giving possession away with an aimless kick up field. in fact i would fine him if he hoofed it whilst in control of the ball.

7Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 22:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:No problem with a patient build up, if i were DF i would insist the keeper rolls it out to nearest defender, instead of giving possession away with an aimless kick up field. in fact i would fine him if he hoofed it whilst in control of the ball.

:agree: . The number of times that the ball is given away by a pointless punt upfield is criminal. I can always remember the United Goalkeeper, Gary Bailey, he could overarm throw it to Steve Coppell on the wing or roll it on the ground to the full backs and it always seemed to pay off. Nowadays goalkeepers seem to be obsessed with just hoofing the ball as far as they can and nine times out of ten it reaches the opposing centre half who just heads it back towards their goal.

8Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 23:01

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What gets me is why oh why does everyone go to one side of the pitch when either goalie has the ball,you could throw a hanky over 20 players at times,spread out ffs !!!!!!!!!!

9Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 23:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:What gets me is why oh why does everyone go to one side of the pitch when either goalie has the ball,you could throw a hanky over 20 players at times,spread out ffs !!!!!!!!!!

I have mentioned this before - If they spread out the defenders would spread out as well. I'd send one player to the opposite side to the rest of them and its basically 50/50 if we get the ball and if we did get it, it would more than likely lead to a shot on goal.

10Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Mon Dec 09 2013, 23:17

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Yes. This btid. Several of us sat chunnering about this at the game on Saturday. Leaving one man on the other wing wouldn't really make any difference in the big bunch, its still going to be 50/50 ish. And if we win it we can spread the play to the spare man... Seems obvious, especially if sat behind the goal.

11Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Tue Dec 10 2013, 08:47

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There's a guy sit's behind me in the East Lower, meets some girl there and they never shut up about Emmerdale Corrie etc and then we get a match commentry in between, very loud so as all can hear,do me a favour if you happen to read this please MOVE!

12Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Empty Re: Are you an annoying FORWARDER-ER? Tue Dec 10 2013, 11:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:There are two knobs, that have just recently started sitting directly behind us and all they do is moan and groan, they constantly shout at Beckford if he's on the floor telling him to get up. They are always shouting for the players to pass the ball forward, use the channels, they are relentless.

To cap it all off, they fooked off with 15 minutes to go, absolute bellends!

Say that to my face you twat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum