Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our next six games.....

+9
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Whitesince63
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Our next six games..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next six games..... Tue Dec 31 2013, 00:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"If we can win the FA cup" is not a prediction that we will the FA cup.

You know I'm right, go on, admit it.

I do think his league predictions won't be far off though

22Our next six games..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next six games..... Tue Dec 31 2013, 01:21

You know you're a lying deviant.

The bucket's in the shed. Bring your own sponge.

I want it shiny.

23Our next six games..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next six games..... Tue Dec 31 2013, 01:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It won't take you long Boggers! it's only one of these!  Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24Our next six games..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next six games..... Tue Dec 31 2013, 01:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

25Our next six games..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next six games..... Tue Dec 31 2013, 07:29

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Steady on there. We all suspect that by 4.50 on Saturday afternoon our FA cup hopes will be in tatters- like the rest of our hopes this season.

26Our next six games..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next six games..... Tue Dec 31 2013, 12:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote: Once promotion is no longer a realistic possibility

That ship sailed in August.

27Our next six games..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next six games..... Tue Dec 31 2013, 12:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I genuinely think this could be our year for the FA Cup. I fancied us last year tbh. Leading against Sunderland and then getting pegged back for a draw was hard to stomach but the lads did the business at the Stadium of Light.

A home draw against Everton where we outplayed them and led 1-0 until the buggers fluked it to win 1-2.

Everton then went through to draw the Pie Eaters who battered them! ( It wouldn't have happened to us, Wigan being a local derby and all that goes with it )
 RT have you actually moved to Broadmoor now? it is the only thing i can think of as you are usually such a voice of reason on here  Laughing

28Our next six games..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next six games..... Tue Dec 31 2013, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If RT is the voice of reason, I must be reason itself.

29Our next six games..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Our next six games..... Tue Dec 31 2013, 12:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I genuinely think this could be our year for the FA Cup. I fancied us last year tbh. Leading against Sunderland and then getting pegged back for a draw was hard to stomach but the lads did the business at the Stadium of Light.

A home draw against Everton where we outplayed them and led 1-0 until the buggers fluked it to win 1-2.

Everton then went through to draw the Pie Eaters who battered them! ( It wouldn't have happened to us, Wigan being a local derby and all that goes with it )
 RT have you actually moved to Broadmoor now? it is the only thing i can think of as you are usually such a voice of reason on here  Laughing

Hope springs eternal. The predictions I have made are not beyond the realms of possibility. Who would have thought we would have gone in at half time at Leicester having scored 3 goals?

It's only my opinion mind you! We had a decent push up the table this time last year so why not do it again?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum