Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup)

+22
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
wessy
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
White84
Tigermin
Norpig
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
wanderlust
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Copper Dragon
gloswhite
rammywhite
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 14:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

With Knight playing we all know we are going to concede at least one goal.

42Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 14:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

subs: Lee-Barrett, White, Bolger, Lee, Hall, Vela, Pratley

43Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 14:24

xmiles wrote:With Knight playing we all know we are going to concede at least one goal.
...in the first five minutes.

44Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 14:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting to see how we play without Spearing...he's not having the best of seasons do far.  Mark Davies also doesn't make the squad.

45Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 14:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolger makes the bench for the first time! White there again! Disappointed neither starting, but at least Dougie is looking at them. Hope they get a run out and give a good account of themselves.

46Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 18:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It speaks volumes that this is the most attack-minded we've been all season, yet arguably the least troubled defensively.

I was in two minds whether or not to go today, and it turned out to be the most enjoyable game I've seen at the Reebok in a long time.

Medo was superb without other holding midfielders getting in his way. Ngog scored one (a must-see) and set up the other. So two top performances from two big underperformers which is always good to see.

47Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 18:28

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good game today, I really enjoyed it and I couldn't believe the starting eleven, Eagles, Moritz, N'Gog & Beckford in the same team  Shocked  Medo was awesome, especially in the first half. N'Gog scored a beauty  Shocked and Lonergan made a couple of superb saves.

It was just a pity about the poor attendance, especially because Blackpool brought a fair few and some of our stay at home fans, missed a really enjoyable game of football.

48Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 18:31

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just got back from the match great game even better than fucking bread mans grannie once you've gone grey there's no other way.I put his Labrador to sleep with Valium then skinned it put it in the oven and on slow cook while I went to the match.kept his collar as a souvenir,what did it taste like,his grannies own minge pot or the dog BOTH LIKE CHICKEN in fact great shag,great win great win,didn't fancy the wife 20stone mingers not for me like to rattle them old bones. bounce

49Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 18:54

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I stopped at home, it's bad enough paying up front!! Every credit to those that went, pity it wasn't worth three points!
Let's hope lessons are learned, I wont hold my breath.

50Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 19:14

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good game of football and you would hope it would make DF think that playing 442 isn't always the worst decision in the world especially when we play like that, first 25 mins we were all over them and should have been 3-0 up.

However it shows again just how badly we need a couple of decent full backs as Ream is so uncomfortable at left back and Baptiste hasn't got the pace to be a right back.

51Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 19:18

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Enjoyed the game today started very well, Ngog played well good finish, missed the Blackpool goal i was at the bar. I thought the starting eleven was stronger than that selected for the Boro match.

I said it way back Medo is a much better footballer than Spearing, Holds the ball well distributes well and gets on the score sheet. Earlier posts baffle me GREGUS ? he was told this week that he won't be getting a contract so why would he play.

52Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 19:40

White84 wrote:Just got back from the match great game even better than fucking bread mans grannie once you've gone grey there's no other way.I put his Labrador to sleep with Valium then skinned it put it in the oven and on slow cook while I went to the match.kept his collar as a souvenir,what did it taste like,his grannies own minge pot or the dog BOTH LIKE CHICKEN in fact great shag,great win great win,didn't fancy the wife 20stone mingers not for me like to rattle them old bones. bounce

Give it a fucking rest, Scott.

This shit is just boring everybody now.

53Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 19:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
White84 wrote:Just got back from the match great game even better than fucking bread mans grannie once you've gone grey there's no other way.I put his Labrador to sleep with Valium then skinned it put it in the oven and on slow cook while I went to the match.kept his collar as a souvenir,what did it taste like,his grannies own minge pot or the dog BOTH LIKE CHICKEN in fact great shag,great win great win,didn't fancy the wife 20stone mingers not for me like to rattle them old bones. bounce

Oi, you cheeky sod, they're words from the gutter, i'm a posh gypo and don't use insults of that sort.

His Queens English is like a five year old too, it can only be Magoo.

54Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 19:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

55Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 19:57

scottjames30 wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Oi, you cheeky sod, they're words from the gutter, i'm a posh gypo and don't use insults of that sort.

I'm not kidding now, if I find out you're the one who sent that filth-ridden death threat to me via Google+ on youtube earlier tonight, I'm going to the police.

This started out as a bit of a laugh, but that was a step too far.

And I'm not joking now.

56Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 20:22

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Coming back to the football for a moment. 

Yes it was a good game, good win and we played pretty well. 

But I find it hard to get excited about it because to be honest I can't see Dougie sticking with this system in the league or this mindset. Personally I think he should treat every game between now and the end of the season as a cup final, a must win match but he won't. He'll revert to his usual "Megson-esque" mindset and we'll only see this sort of performance in the cup if at all. Sorry to be so negative but I can't see him letting the team play like this week in week out. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it somehow.

57Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 20:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its all getting boring now, it was funny at first, but now it isn't.
Bread I no your not Biggie, as he's not as funny as you. Very Happy 
Scott pack it in you naughty little scrotum.

58Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 20:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Breadman wrote:

I'm not kidding now, if I find out you're the one who sent that filth-ridden death threat to me via Google+ on youtube earlier tonight, I'm going to the police.

This started out as a bit of a laugh, but that was a step too far.

And I'm not joking now.

1, I don't know what you're on about.

2, I couldn't give a fuck what you're on about.

3, Do what you have to.

59Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 20:41

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What you trying to say Scott Very Happy

60Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 20:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:What you trying to say Scott Very Happy

I'm trying to say, that I don't know what he's going on about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum