Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup)

+22
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
wessy
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
White84
Tigermin
Norpig
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
wanderlust
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Copper Dragon
gloswhite
rammywhite
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Thu Jan 02 2014, 22:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Not going they have had enough money from me.
 too true count me out too!

22Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Thu Jan 02 2014, 22:26

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Will be going as usual,apparently Donkeylashers have sold upwards of 2000 tickets !!! Could be crowded on the train then !!!!! COYWM

23Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Fri Jan 03 2014, 12:47

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've been on to the club and you can "pay on the day" at certain turnstiles, which are as follows:-

WSL (turnstile D)
ESL  (turnstiles I and L)
North (turnstile M)

ESU is closed, but if you want to sit in the upper West stand, you'll have to order online or go to the ticket office tomorrow.

24Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Fri Jan 03 2014, 13:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Hooper in charge

Simon Hooper will take charge of Wanderers’ FA Cup clash with Blackpool this weekend.

Residing in Wiltshire, Hooper has been involved professionally within the game for the past six years and has officiated 19 games so far this term, dishing out 75 yellow and two red cards in that time.

Having overseen Brighton and Birmingham City’s 1-1 draw last time out, Hooper was last involved in a Bolton game back in December 2012 when the Whites ran out 3-1 winners over Birmingham.

Marc Perry and Paul Curry will run the line, while Martin Coy will be the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

25Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Fri Jan 03 2014, 13:32

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Culcheth_White wrote:I've been on to the club and you can "pay on the day" at certain turnstiles, which are as follows:-

WSL (turnstile D)
North (turnstile M)

ESU is closed, but if you want to sit in the upper West stand, you'll have to order online or go to the ticket office tomorrow.

Thanks Culceth - I'll look at the weather and the wife's face at lunchtime tomorrow and decide then whether to go or not

26Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Fri Jan 03 2014, 13:35

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

rammywhite wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:I've been on to the club and you can "pay on the day" at certain turnstiles, which are as follows:-

WSL (turnstile D)
North (turnstile M)

Thanks Culceth - I'll look at the weather and the wife's face at lunchtime tomorrow and decide then whether to go or not
I told a lie to my Mrs and told her it was another League game, she hasn't a clue about football.

27Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Fri Jan 03 2014, 13:39

Culcheth_White wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

WSL (turnstile D)
North (turnstile M)

I told a lie to my Mrs and told her it was another League game, she hasn't a clue about football.

She can expect a call from Darkside then, when he finally pots Doug...

28Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Fri Jan 03 2014, 20:15

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'll be there beats walking round Asda weighing Grapesl. Sleep

29Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Fri Jan 03 2014, 20:18

White84 wrote:I'll be there beats walking round Asda weighing Grapesl. Sleep

Is "Grapesl" the gypo word for "stolen scrap in".....?

30Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 00:49

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is your dick very small I've heard it is smaller than Nats clit

31Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 00:59

No, it's massive.

Your mother said it was the thickest she'd ever sucked.

And unlike your Dad's, it didn't taste of your little brother's poo.

Boring........

32Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 01:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman doesn't mess around.

33Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 10:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Lonergan

Baptiste Bolger Ream White

Vela Medo

Hall Gregus Eagles

Wilkinson

Good to have a game against a side in our division, so let's give some of them a go and see how we get on, there's no better time to do it.

Dream on!!  My money's on Gregus definitely not being in the squad.

34Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 10:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Said in Mirror Danns signed on loan and straight in??

35Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 10:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If we lose it only adds to the pressure on Dougie, otherwise I couldn't imagine him giving a shit about this match.
It'll be interesting to see how strong a side he puts out.

36Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 13:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not going- can't be arsed. I might regret it, but I'm going to watch Sky Sports instead.
Hope they win

37Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 13:57

Dingles equalised against City.

Not sure how this makes me feel.....

38Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 14:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lonergan, Baptiste, Knight, Mills, Ream, Medo, Danns, Moritz, Eagles, Beckford, Ngog

2 "strikers" - I hope we thrash them and this opens Freedmans eyes!

39Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 14:09

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Lonergan, Baptiste, Knight, Mills, Ream, Medo, Danns, Moritz, Eagles, Beckford, Ngog

He talked about blooding some of the youngsters!! Obviously changed his mind unless they're on the bench. This looks like the most attack minded team he's played all season. I bet they score at least 5

40Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackpool (FA Cup) Sat Jan 04 2014, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Lonergan, Baptiste, Knight, Mills, Ream, Medo, Danns, Moritz, Eagles, Beckford, Ngog

Good to see that conceding 7 goals in 2 games hasn't broken up the defence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum