Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul Ince is a Donkey

+2
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Paul Ince is a Donkey Thu Jan 16 2014, 20:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fun and games at Blackpool with that absolute nutter Paul Ince.

'Tom Ince set to join Ligue 1 side Monaco from Blackpool.

His dad Paul, his manager at Blackpool, drove him to London for talks.

Blackpool set to get just £155,000 in compensation.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2540662/Tom-Ince-set-Monaco-holding-talks-French-club-London.html

Blackpool are lucky that they got them points on the board early on in the season. They'll end up in the bottom 5 I think.

2Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Thu Jan 16 2014, 21:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Ince might be getting his P45 if this comes off.

3Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Fri Jan 17 2014, 01:38

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Oyston's don't give a shit about Blackpool FC,  they are only interested in lining their own pockets. TBH I quite admire Ince for the job he's doing there with absolutely zero backing from his chairman. He'll probably get the boot for this but he's well aware of how the club operates and has chosen to look after the interests of his son rather than his own.

4Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Fri Jan 17 2014, 01:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm surprised if true. I would have thought his dad would have sorted that deal with the Premier League club that wanted him before, money and all that...

5Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Fri Jan 17 2014, 10:30

He's doing the best for his son, as a father.

If he went to an English club, he'd spend most of his time on the bench and play a few cup games.

By going to France, he's in with a shout of regular first team football, which can only do his career the power of good.

As has already been pointed out, Ince has no real long-term affiliation with Blackpool and knows he'll get potted at some point, so he's doing it now while he still can.

I don't blame him.

6Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Fri Jan 17 2014, 10:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He doesn't have the right attitude to make it big. Quite a talented player but struggles against championship opposition sometimes..

7Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Fri Jan 17 2014, 12:14

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:He's doing the best for his son, as a father.

If he went to an English club, he'd spend most of his time on the bench and play a few cup games.

By going to France, he's in with a shout of regular first team football, which can only do his career the power of good.

As has already been pointed out, Ince has no real long-term affiliation with Blackpool and knows he'll get potted at some point, so he's doing it now while he still can.

I don't blame him.

Why is T. Ince in with more a shout of regular first team football at championship chasing Monaco, than at Swansea? Have you seen the players Monaco have got?

As for Donkey Ince, he may not have a long term affiliation with Blackpool but he's employed by them.

So in short, he misses a press conference and a meeting with the chairman to take his son (another employee) to London to talk to a club about signing for them for a fraction of what Blackpool could get.

Probably nowt to do with his cut of the signing on fee that he will receive either.  Rolling Eyes 

8Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Fri Jan 17 2014, 12:39

Maybe there's an element of killing two birds with one stone: If he's already on stony ground with the owners, it's two fingers to them and a (potentially) great career move for his lad.

If I was Tom's dad and I had the chance to give my boy the chance to experience a great new culture and expose him to a different way of life and football, I'd do it in a heart beat.

Even if he is sat on the bench, it's got to be better doing it in Monaco than West Bromwich or Cardiff....

9Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Fri Jan 17 2014, 12:42

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Maybe there's an element of killing two birds with one stone: If he's already on stony ground with the owners, it's two fingers to them and a (potentially) great career move for his lad.

If I was Tom's dad and I had the chance to give my boy the chance to experience a great new culture and expose him to a different way of life and football, I'd do it in a heart beat.

Even if he is sat on the bench, it's got to be better doing it in Monaco than West Bromwich or Cardiff....

With you all the way here Breadman. If he was my lad I'd be doing the best I could for him- and that sounds like Monaco

10Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Fri Jan 17 2014, 12:51

Monaco have space for Ince should he perform for them, they're still some way off matching the squad PSG have. It's a good time for him to get in and playing with the likes of Rodriguez and Falcao (should he stay) could be great for him, also would be refreshing to see an English player having a go abroad.

Not to mention he won't be taxed a penny on his earnings.

11Paul Ince is a Donkey Empty Re: Paul Ince is a Donkey Fri Jan 17 2014, 13:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Donkey Ince wrote:Thomas loves playing for this club and loves the fans. It’s only natural he will move on eventually, but that will not be in this window.

He wants to help the players and fans stay in this league.

Oh what joy if you're a Blackpool fan. The manager and his son are prepared for the relegation scrap.

Yes that's '14th' placed Blackpool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum