Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you still support the Wanderers if it was being funded by illegal money?

+12
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Barryjw
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Post number 43 was going to be:

5, 12, 14, 19, 25 and 44.

This is all getting weird now.......
You bastard Breadman. I'm gonna have to do those numbers now,just in case.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman, it's post 43 next...make it a good 'en

Rain in the morning, clearing later, giving way to windy conditions with a drier outlook for Sunday.

Bolton will scab a 1-1 draw and Dougie will say it's progress.

David Cameron will reveal he is actually a woman at tea-time after an expose by The Guardian and Bonce will scoop £4.2m on the lotto tomorrow night.

I will then get pissed on Corona and pass out at about 2:00 am, having watched Get Lucky by Daft Punk on a one hour loop on YouTube.

The wife will not be impressed.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Rain in the morning, clearing later, giving way to windy conditions with a drier outlook for Sunday.

David Cameron will reveal he is actually a woman at tea-time after an expose by The Guardian and Bonce will scoop £4.2m on the lotto tomorrow night.

I will then get pissed on Corona and pass out at about 2:00 am, having watched Get Lucky by Daft Punk on a one hour loop on YouTube.

:rofl: I'll be rich. I may invest in BWFC. Thanks Bread. Try not to be so vague next time. Great post though.

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:Rain in the morning, clearing later, giving way to windy conditions with a drier outlook for Sunday.

:rofl: I'll be rich. I may invest in BWFC. Thanks Bread. Try not to be so vague next time. Great post though.

Noooooo!!!!

For fuck's sake, don't invest in Burnden Leisure Mosaic Bermuda Off Shore Vague And Hard To Trace PLC, whatever you do.

Invest it wisely.

On fast cars, toffees, internet start-ups and pointless shit.

You'll get a better return, trust me.....

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cheers 

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lets put it this way - there has been something dodgy with our supremo Eddie for years.

He lives on the tax-haven of Isle of Man and seems to own Moonshift Investment which helps to fund Bolton through various off-shore loans via another company which seems to be tied to Eddie.

So Eddie is seriously making his money with having some sort of ownership with these offshore tax-haven companies and feeding it all through Burnden Leisure (parent subsidiary of Bolton Wanderers Football Ltd)

So to answer the question - yes I have done so up to now, under Eddie's ownerships, and it will continue. As to whether its illegal or not, not quite sure but morally speaking!!!!

Illegally, though, I suppose I would still continue supporting the club - it is my local club first and foremost!

"Illegally, though, I suppose I would still continue supporting the club - it is my local club first and foremost!"

And what the fuck's that got to do with anything?

If Pol Pot lived next door to me, I wouldn't be putting his bins out for him.......

Why do football fans think this mythical attachment to their local club means they can turn their brains off and blindly be lead by the nose by the people controlling the club?

If it's morally wrong, it's wrong.

End of.

If some twat rocked up at The Reebok with fresh blood on his hands and a car boot full of dead children, but he wanted to plough £1.6 billion quid into Bolton would you sit back and say "Yeah, I know he's a bit dodgy, but it's my local team and I'll always support them, irrespective of what he's done. I'm a Bolton fan afterall......."?

Fucking rubbish.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If Pol Pot was a friendly neighbour, then yep I would probably put hiss bins out - he could be busy elsewhere with a bit of genocide! Lets be honest we all don't know what our neighbours get up to behind closed doors!

As for the bloke with blood on his hands and dead children in his boot - sure sounds dodgy, but it could be completely innocent as well - for all we know he could have made a citizens arrest on the culprit and just helping drive the evidence to the cop shop opposite the stadium!

bwfc71 wrote:If Pol Pot was a friendly neighbour, then yep I would probably put hiss bins out - he could be busy elsewhere with a bit of genocide!  Lets be honest we all don't know what our neighbours get up to behind closed doors!

As for the bloke with blood on his hands and dead children in his boot -  sure sounds dodgy, but it could be completely innocent as well - for all we know he could have made a citizens arrest on the culprit and just helping drive the evidence to the cop shop opposite the stadium!

I know you're taking the piss, but this type of thinking is exactly how these foreign criminals get hold of our clubs.

Everybody turns a blind eye until it's too late.

Look at Cardiff.

Look at Hull.

Look at The Dingles. Their owners didn't even know you could get relegated, for fuck's sake......

It's got to stop.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It depends entirely on the source of the cash, if i considered it to be undefendable than i would oppose it and try to get a change. Surely no one would be happy if the cash came say from child prostitution or drugs? if so hang your head in shame.

Tell you this though the day any foreign owner tries to call us Bolton Trotters or makes us play in red then despite following for 50 years i'm off. Grow a pair Cardiff & Hull Fans. I support Bolton Wanderers due to a life long affiliation that's the only named team i will ever support.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Of course i would.

Id support them no matter what.
An example of the moral compass of a scrotum.?

Breadman Spot on

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Of course i would.

Id support them no matter what.
An example of the moral compass of a scrotum.?

Breadman Spot on

Its an opinion dickhead, if you don't agree with it, I couldn't give a shit.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Dickhead to you young man.

So predictable you have to laugh, the very fact that you don't give a shit is the reason that you have no moral compass. ever thought about thinking before you post? it makes you look a bit like a .........

That's it a dickhead lol (oh and you do give a shit about things that don't matter, like replying to this because your thinking i'm not a dickhead lol)

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Credit for owning up to being a dickhead though.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No problem Scott were losing by the
 way

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're just not good enough at the moment are we.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum