Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The shocking truth about Knight!

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The shocking truth about Knight! Empty The shocking truth about Knight! Sun Jan 19 2014, 00:07

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Actually maybe its not all that shocking...

Put simply, in the last five matches with Knight in the side we have conceeded 16 goals.

How many games, before Knight got back in, did it take us to concede 16 goals? 15 games.

So knight in concede 16 in 5 games.
Knight out concede 16 in 15 games.

I'm not saying all the goals are down to Knight directly but something always goes wrong at the back for us when he is there. We are just weak and disorganised and all the other defenders seem to make more mistakes when he is in. What's going on?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2The shocking truth about Knight! Empty Re: The shocking truth about Knight! Sun Jan 19 2014, 15:59

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The season is over other than a relegation scrap.Knight will be gone next year,we already have the personnel right back Hayden White,centre halves Mills,Bolger or Ream,Tierney back for next season.We got 2 points in 10 matches till DF dropped him at Birmingham and we won he never played again and we went 8 unbeaten would have been 9 if JB had converted the pen at Boro.Then he came back Boro at home an example of total shambolic defending.But what do I know I've only supported them since the 70's.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum