Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crouch with an absolute PEARLER.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Empty Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Sat Mar 24 2012, 20:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

EDIT - Sorry everyone but Hipsters YouTube clip had been taken down - so no longer worked.

I've found another link though - enjoy - (Sluffy)

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/gif-peter-crouchs-goal-of-the-season-contender-v-manchester-city/

2Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Empty Re: Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Sun Mar 25 2012, 11:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fair play to the big man it was a cracking goal.

Sadly with it being a stoke player it won't be shown over and over again like it would have been if Rooney had scored it.

3Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Empty Re: Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Sun Mar 25 2012, 19:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That was a thing of beauty. Brings a tear to my eye, it does.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Empty Re: Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Sun Mar 25 2012, 21:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched it last night and thought it was bloody perfect. I like Crouchy. i dobn't think he gets the recognition he deserves. He might be a stringbean but he has a decent touch and his aerial power is phenomenal. Plus, for a forward, he is a grafter.

5Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Empty Re: Crouch with an absolute PEARLER. Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:54

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Watched it last night and thought it was bloody perfect. I like Crouchy. i dobn't think he gets the recognition he deserves. He might be a stringbean but he has a decent touch and his aerial power is phenomenal. Plus, for a forward, he is a grafter.

Not worth £10m at 30 years of age though. Just shows that Stoke are in a different financial league than us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum