Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Absolute Twats!

+8
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Culcheth_White
karlypants
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Absolute Twats! Empty Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 19:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

20 year old Hollie Gazzard was stabbed to death on Tuesday evening as she worked at a hair salon in Gloucester. According to the BBC website her ex-boyfriend has been arrested for killing her.

Unfortunately that isn't the worst of this whole sorry saga. As Miss Gazzard was bleeding to death on the pavement outside the salon being treated by a paramedic, several twats stopped and filmed her dying on their fucking mobile phones.

Police have had to release a statement warning people not to upload the footage to the internet.

I hope her ex rots in Hell for killing her, but strangely I find the actions of these twats with mobile phones just as bad. What possesses a human being to film another human being dying? Isn't that just the worst thing you've ever heard?

It probably isn't illegal but the police should identify these twats and post their names on the internet - I'd happily stab any of them and see how they like being on the other end.

The world is going to shit.

2Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 21:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It is indeed Nat, Wankers.

3Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 21:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think the title of the thread sums the guy who killed her and the cunts who filmed it perfectly.

Makes my blood boil thinking of them doing it, to let a dying woman lie there and film it is just disgusting.

4Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 21:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, low life scum.

5Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 21:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I think the title of the thread sums the guy who killed her and the cunts who filmed it perfectly.

Makes my blood boil thinking of them doing it, to let a dying woman lie there and film it is just disgusting.
I read the article in the Daily Mail when first published, hadn't realised that people were filming this!  affraid

I'm lost for words, I really am.

6Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 21:28

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Obviously, video evidence can be beneficial from the public to aid the police, but to video it, when the poor girl is apparently dying, is sick!

7Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 22:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't understand it myself - and my thoughts are just the same as everybody's above - but there seems to be a whole generation of people attached so much to their monibe phones, that they can't seem to function without them - and to snap or film something without a thought comes naturally to them.

A good mate of mine who is in his fifties had just come back from a weeks holiday and decided to bore me to death showing me pictures of it.  The thing that shocked me though was that the pictures were numbered and that the ones he was showing me was something like 2,864 to 2,890 - or something very similar to that.

Nearly 3,000 snaps on a mobile!

Christ I've got about seven on mine - and they were what my daughter took just to check that the camera was working in the first place.

I know I'm out of step with those younger than me but I thought I was broadly in line with most of a similar age to me - clearly not!

Why anyone would spend what most amount to many hours, snapping away on their mobile, to presumably share their pictures on their social networks, is simply beyond my comprehension.  I don't find my own life that interesting - why then would I find someone elses riviting - and further more why would they think I or anyone else would be interested in a picture of what they had for breakfast, or their latest trainers, or a girl that had just been stabbed?

I don't get it myself - but I do know I'm very much in the minority on these sorts of things these days.

8Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 22:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The thing that worries me more is why people nowadays feel like they have the right to pick up a knife and start stabbing someone possibly because the girl has dumped them, it just seems down right selfish for a moments madness.

I'm not that much older than this guy who used the knife but I would never think to do something like that.  It just seems like the people who are growing up nowadays possibly from the last 10 years seem to be much more violent if you get what I mean.

9Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 22:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The thing that worries me more is why people nowadays feel like they have the right to pick up a knife and start stabbing someone possibly because the girl has dumped them, it just seems down right selfish for a moments madness.

I'm not that much older than this guy who used the knife but I would never think to do something like that.  It just seems like the people who are growing up nowadays possibly from the last 10 years seem to be much more violent if you get what I mean.

I think there's definitely more cowardly violence in the world. I have no problem with two grown men settling their differences with their fists - or two women.

But it seems men aren't men anymore and they tool themselves up with knives and guns because they're too soft to do it the old fashioned way. Half these so-called gangsters wouldn't have lasted two minutes in the 1930s.

Ponces.

10Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 22:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This generation is built on negativity, faceless prejudice, vanity and superficiality.

11Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 22:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:This generation is built on negativity, faceless prejudice, vanity and superficiality.

True.

12Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 22:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like Natasha has said with them all being cowards which is true.

If they all had a punch up to sort out their differences, at least they would have a better chance of waking up the next morning with a black eye or something and not on death doors due to some maniac stabbing you multiple times.

13Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 22:53

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Agreed they are twats but even worse is if they do release the footage onto the net it puts the court case against the ex boyfriend in jeopardy and he could actually get away with it!!!

14Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Wed Feb 19 2014, 23:31

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:The thing that worries me more is why people nowadays feel like they have the right to pick up a knife and start stabbing someone possibly because the girl has dumped them, it just seems down right selfish for a moments madness.

It's called having no respect for fellow human beings. There's taking the piss then there's the church of the poisoned mind!!

15Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Thu Feb 20 2014, 18:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Unfortunately, the UK is now going down the same road as most of the under-developed world, in which life is getting cheaper, usually because there are so many of us. As with all things, technology just speeds this process up, and everyone can see how we are becoming very self-centred and selfish. I cant help but wonder where we, the older generation (or two), went wrong, to bring up such disgusting people. what's worse, is that they don't even realise how bad their behaviour is.

16Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Fri Feb 21 2014, 00:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I agree that it's disturbing and horrid that these people decided to film what was going on.

But at the same time I am wondering what it is specifically that i dislike. Is ot just an inbuilt morality thing that tells us its not right?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

17Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Fri Feb 21 2014, 01:04

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Question.
If you saw someone struggling in the water as you walked over a bridge and the emergency services were attempting a rescue, would you film it?

Or would you mind if someone filmed it? clearly lots of people would pick up a camera and start recording.

If the person died you might just have filmed someone drowning. But if they save her you just filmed a rescue and i am sure we all would be happy with that.

Now imagine if the paramedics had miraculously saved the stabbing victim. The camera people would have a different headline in the paper.

MOMENT STAB VICTIM MIRACULOUSLY SAVED CAUGHT ON CAMERA.

Would we all feel as bad about it then?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

18Absolute Twats! Empty Re: Absolute Twats! Fri Feb 21 2014, 01:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Question.
If you saw someone struggling in the water as you walked over a bridge and the emergency services were attempting a rescue, would you film it?

Or would you mind if someone filmed it? clearly lots of people would pick up a camera and start recording.

If the person died you might just have filmed someone drowning. But if they save her you just filmed a rescue and i am sure we all would be happy with that.

Now imagine if the paramedics had miraculously saved the stabbing victim. The camera people would have a different headline in the paper.

MOMENT STAB VICTIM MIRACULOUSLY SAVED CAUGHT ON CAMERA.

Would we all feel as bad about it then?
I totally agree with what you are saying but the problem is that those people who were there it seems that they would sooner whip the phone out to record it than help by phoning for the emergency services or helping in anyway they can.

It seems that a lot of our younger generation is lacking in a brain or just general common sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum