Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Birthday Twats

Birthday Twats

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birthday Twats Empty Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 21:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You bunch of selfish, ungrateful fuckwits.

Let me tell you who has had a birthday thread in recent months...

Rangers Dave - not a Bolton fan, posts rarely
Carl Baxter - 31 posts in 9 years
Magoo (Fooking Magoo!!) - Not posted for 18 months
Leeds Trotter - fooked off years ago
BWFC71 - not posted in years
JonnyRandon - not posted in years

Let me tell you who hasn't had a birthday thread TODAY....

Natasha Whittam - Approaching 32,000 posts.

You massive bellends. Next time we win a game I'm going to do a BEL and post it on Chorley Nuts instead.

TWATS!

2Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
But Nat, I let it be known you had a birthday coming up. I can't help it if Norpig forgot. Smile

I could have started one myself of course, but I felt it would have been impertinent of me to make so bold a gesture. I'm merely a tool.

I think you should think again with regard to any recriminations likely to be heading my way.
By the looks of this, you've taken it badly.

https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/1065-cadbury-twirl-case-of-48-x-47g-bars.aspx

3Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yes, 48 bars in one night.

Look what you've made me do.

4Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:You bunch of selfish, ungrateful fuckwits.

Let me tell you who has had a birthday thread in recent months...

Rangers Dave - not a Bolton fan, posts rarely
Carl Baxter - 31 posts in 9 years
Magoo (Fooking Magoo!!) - Not posted for 18 months
Leeds Trotter - fooked off years ago
BWFC71 - not posted in years
JonnyRandon - not posted in years

Let me tell you who hasn't had a birthday thread TODAY....

Natasha Whittam - Approaching 32,000 posts.

You massive bellends. Next time we win a game I'm going to do a BEL and post it on Chorley Nuts instead.

TWATS!

It’s your birthday?

5Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

6Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Yes, 48 bars in one night.

Look what you've made me do.

It reminds me of a story when I once saw a woman have 48 fags in one sitting!

Was it the same thing Nat? Very Happy

7Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:

It reminds me of a story when I saw a woman have 48 fags in one sitting! Very Happy
Did she live near Eton College?

8Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:

It reminds me of a story when I saw a woman have 48 fags in one sitting! Very Happy
Did she live near Eton College?

No. She wasn't posh.

9Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:34

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
I knew it was your birthday too Nat, but I also know that many older women don't like to be reminded that the years are slipping by.

I thought it was best to keep quiet.

Happy Birthday and hope you will soon get your jab.
Birthday Twats 2486224328

10Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy belated birthday anyway. Thought you didn’t count your birthdays until it was a leap year Smile

11Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 22:40

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Happy Birthday if you want to be reminded...
otherwise, Happy Birthday anyway!

12Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 23:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nat i take full responsibility for not doing a birthday thread, i do most of them but i thought it was over the weekend. Please feel free to call me a bellend at every available opportunity.

By the way how have you been the same age for at least the last 5 years?

13Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Mon Mar 01 2021, 23:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Nat i take full responsibility for not doing a birthday thread, i do most of them but i thought it was over the weekend. Please feel free to call me a bellend at every available opportunity.

By the way how have you been the same age for at least the last 5 years?
Sorry about throwing you under the bus, Norpig, but self preservation and all that. Surprised

14Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Tue Mar 02 2021, 01:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@boltonbonce wrote:I'm merely a tool.

lol!

15Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Tue Mar 02 2021, 07:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

16Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Tue Mar 02 2021, 09:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If only I’d known it was your birthday. I was thinking of buying you a Maserati.

Never mind - apparently it’s the thought that counts.

17Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Tue Mar 02 2021, 14:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:By the way how have you been the same age for at least the last 5 years?

Clean living. You bellend.

18Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Tue Mar 02 2021, 14:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha will you be joining me and Norpig in the fat club thread after over indulging on those 48 twirls you had? Very Happy

19Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Wed Mar 03 2021, 17:35

carl baxter


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
Happy birthday.....
Sorry

http://www.cheshirechristmastrees.com

20Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Wed Mar 03 2021, 18:01

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
When you get to your age only the big ones are celebrated.

21Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Wed Mar 03 2021, 20:16

carl baxter


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
I’m a slow writer

http://www.cheshirechristmastrees.com

22Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Wed Mar 03 2021, 21:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@carl baxter wrote:I’m a slow writer

Very Happy

23Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Thu Mar 04 2021, 12:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Apologies Nat, I've only just seen this. Very belated birthday wishes, and I'm sure you still look as wonderful as when you were 21.  Very Happy

24Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Thu Mar 04 2021, 13:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:Apologies Nat, I've only just seen this. Very belated birthday wishes, and I'm sure you still look as wonderful as when you were 21.  Very Happy

You seem to have missed a digit off there Glos. Very Happy

25Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Thu Mar 04 2021, 14:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
More KP bullery.

26Birthday Twats Empty Re: Birthday Twats Thu Mar 04 2021, 14:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Razz

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum