Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that you would like to Be History.

+12
scottjames30
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
boltonbonce
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Angry Dad
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leroy Rosenior Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Leroy Rosenior.

That's it! Very Happy

karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:That black dude (not racist just forgot his name!) off the football league show.

He hasn't a fooking clue what he's talking about!

Garth Crooks?

No the other one...
Garth Brooks?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:That black dude (not racist just forgot his name!) off the football league show.

Garth Crooks?

No the other one...
Garth Brooks?

Your about an hour behind on this one!  Laughing 

Took the dog out......

Sorry....that'll learn me to read the other comments properly first, before posting...... Laughing

....and more worryingly, it suggests my brain works the same way Magoo's does.

Oh fuck.............

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:....and more worryingly, it suggests my brain works the same way Magoo's does.

Oh fuck.............

Nobody can be as bad as Magoo!  Very Happy 

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I like sprouts also.
What's that smell?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
What's that smell?

Sorry I had sprouts last night and can't stop farting all day, they even smell like them!

Well I suppose I am getting my monies worth!  Shocked 

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
What's that smell?

It's your squaw- she's been eating sprouts and liquorice and a had a couple of pints of Guinness.
The manky mare!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:....and more worryingly, it suggests my brain works the same way Magoo's does.

Oh fuck.............
Then you shall be fine in life, you lucky fecker, Karl will always be a servant to society.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Phillip Schofield

...and every trashy ITV invention he's a part of

...starting with Strictly on Ice or whatever

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like the new avatar Magoo. Gives you a little more gravitas,you west country rascal.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leroy Rosenior? He's just about the best pundit on the BBC. Honest guy who has played and managed in the lower leagues. I enjoy listening to him.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Tory bastards

You mean the party that's creating jobs and bringing us out of the recession created by Labour?

It really is amazing how dumb some people are. It would not surprise me one bit if Labour got back in at the next election - the country is full of wankers who feel it their duty to vote Labour.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You mean the party that's creating jobs and bringing us out of the recession created by Labour?

It really is amazing how dumb some people are. It would not surprise me one bit if Labour got back in at the next election - the country is full of wankers who feel it their duty to vote Labour.

I agree.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:

:clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: spot on Nat

58Things that you would like to Be History. - Page 3 Empty Fri Jan 24 2014, 16:32

Natasha Whittam wrote:

The country was always going to come out if recession sooner or later short of a monumental fuck up. Osbornes over the top austerity managed to stagnate the countries growth for 3 years and now there's finally growth because he's stopped being so stubborn and done something to encourage it.

He missed his targets for growth every year, as well as his targets for reducing the deficit which is still on the rise. The biggest mistake though is failing to rebalance the economy, this recovery is being based on property prices and consumer lending the exact things which caused the problems in the first place.

And that doesn't even touch on the fact that the Tories are continuing to piss all over the lower classes whilst giving tax breaks to the rich.

These Tory idiots are also stupid enough to offer the EU referendum, which if we were to leave we'd be well and truly fucked.

Ha Ha....brilliant.

Whittam is obviously taking the piss to promote debate (as per usual - it's "her" shtick) and the next comment to appear is the illiterate gypo, straight after "her", nuzzling away at "her" nethers, looking for a pat on the head and a biscuit for agreeing.

It'd be pathetic if it wasn't so funny.......

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

The country was always going to come out if recession sooner or later short of a monumental fuck up. Osbornes over the top austerity managed to stagnate the countries growth for 3 years and now there's finally growth because he's stopped being so stubborn and done something to encourage it.

He missed his targets for growth every year, as well as his targets for reducing the deficit which is still on the rise. The biggest mistake though is failing to rebalance the economy, this recovery is being based on property prices and consumer lending the exact things which caused the problems in the first place.

And that doesn't even touch on the fact that the Tories are continuing to piss all over the lower classes whilst giving tax breaks to the rich.

These Tory idiots are also stupid enough to offer the EU referendum, which if we were to leave we'd be well and truly fucked.

Thanks BWFC -with analysis like that, you've just given everyone a very good reason to vote Tory next time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum