Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deal or No deal?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deal or No deal? Empty Deal or No deal? Sat Feb 08 2014, 10:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dougie Freedman wants to make a deal with Wanderers’ fans – keep backing the team and he will lead them up the table.

On the eve of what many regard as the biggest game of his 15-month tenure, the Whites boss is under no illusion that what has been served up this season – particularly at the Reebok – has not been good enough.

“I understand that there are people out there who will be judging me and the players on the table and our results,” he said.

“This time is a challenge for me. There’s no use me sitting here and harking back to last year when I was getting praised. This is where we’re at.

“We’ve got to face up to facts – we’ve got to get results.

“I’ve got to face the fact I have to pick the right team and have it perform to the best of its ability, get them organised and hungry to play, but I know I can do that.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/10996786.Dougie_Freedman_offers_a_deal_to_Bolton_Wanderers_fans/

2Deal or No deal? Empty Re: Deal or No deal? Sun Feb 09 2014, 00:10

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yada, Yada, Yada. Can't bear to listen to his claptrap anymore. Fuckin' awful again today,worst ever. Nothing worth watching,nothing to cheer. Please fuck off now Duggie.

3Deal or No deal? Empty Re: Deal or No deal? Sun Feb 09 2014, 00:38

The last knockings of a condemned man.

Hopefully.........

But then again, if my boss told me I was useless, I'd probably play the game for a bit if it ensured I got my 500,000k pay-off.

Thanks Doug, but fuck off now.

You're shit.

You know it, we know it....and it's just true/

Bye!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum