Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst?

+7
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Quent
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Three votes to use

MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% [ 7 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% [ 5 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 10 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%MOAN of the Match - (Spurs FA Cup) Who was the worst of the worst? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

And as for the other stuff, wow, i can't believe a simple question has exploded into a BA style forum mushroom cloud.

I've no idea why things like this need to get personal, the problem for the mods is when certain people are lambasted for displaying a certain type of "attitude" and others are celebrated, and encouraged, because it's perceived to be tongue in cheek. It might be clearly tongue in cheek to some, but others might not be savvy enough to realise, how would a first time poster know for example? They wouldn't.

and who decides whats tongue in cheek and whats not? How did Natasha get the monopoly on "tongue in cheekness" and everyone else is just taking things too seriously.

I'm not trying to cause trouble, I'm genuinely curious.

There's a lot of mods on here, what do they think? Shame this kind of nonsense has reared it's ugly head again. It's the kind of thing i like to avoid tbh.

Had some great debates on here, about football too, which is actually rare on these forums, because, guess what, they're usually populated with stuff like this!

Everybody has an opinion where football is concerned. If they didn't then they wouldn't sign up to join a football forum. If someone's opinion differs from mine then so be it. It doesn't make a ha'peth of difference to me.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I've no idea why things like this need to get personal, the problem for the mods is when certain people are lambasted for displaying a certain type of "attitude" and others are celebrated, and encouraged, because it's perceived to be tongue in cheek. It might be clearly tongue in cheek to some, but others might not be savvy enough to realise, how would a first time poster know for example? They wouldn't.

and who decides whats tongue in cheek and whats not? How did Natasha get the monopoly on "tongue in cheekness" and everyone else is just taking things too seriously.

I don't post an awful lot but I keep a close eye on what is being said. We want people to be free to say whatever they want, no matter how much we (the mods) might disagree.

As far as I can tell the only people Natasha has been particularly rude to is yourself and Largehat - and I've let this go because a) you both give it back to Natasha and b) it seems to be a historical thing from BA. Plus, to be honest, it's quite amusing! If anyone really feels the abuse from Natasha (or anyone else) is too much then I would urge them to PM me. From where I'm sitting it looks to me that you enjoy the banter with Natasha, if I'm wrong let me know.

Hipster Nebula has abused me from the day I joined this site, as have a few others. I would like to make an official complaint and have them removed. What is the world coming to when a Blackburn fan can't post without abuse on a Bolton forum?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Hipster Nebula has abused me from the day I joined this site, as have a few others. I would like to make an official complaint and have them removed. What is the world coming to when a Blackburn fan can't post without abuse on a Bolton forum?

Indeed! Get back to your chicken in a basket you portly plonker.

do peeple really care what is said on a forum. get a life you saddos

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Eagles for me, thought he had a terrible game.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Hipster Nebula has abused me from the day I joined this site, as have a few others. I would like to make an official complaint and have them removed. What is the world coming to when a Blackburn fan can't post without abuse on a Bolton forum?

It's our duty.
Wanker.

I don't know how much more bullying I can take from you Bolton bastards.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I fail to understand how Bogdan could have been voted one of the three worst players in the game by three people, when only four people voted for Zat Knight. Which game did some of you watch?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I didn't vote for him because he was one of the worst, I have even said he was our best player but I was moaning at the fact he fucked up on the 1st goal after all his good work by coming for a ball and completley missing it when he had no reason to even attempt it.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Shouldn't you have voted for the three worst players as the poll asked then, and spoken of your disappointment at his not doing his best for the first goal, elsewhere? Just saying, like.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Cant understand Bogdan even getting 1 vote never mind 10 %
But for him could have been 6-0 at half time

Alonso was shit 1st half but improved 2nd half. Think its called match fitness or summit.
Knight was his usual crap, thought Ream was better than some seem to think.

Eagles was his usual inconsistent self, never lets you down.
Even though he score Big Kev looked like a camel, he's past it and should eat grass

It would have been a shorter thread for the better players of the team

Bogdan /
Reo Coker /
M Davies ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum