Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're the boss - drop a player

+15
wessy
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Whitesince63
Triumph
scottjames30
rammywhite
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Bolton Nuts
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

I would drop...

You're the boss - drop a player Vote_lcap4%You're the boss - drop a player Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
You're the boss - drop a player Vote_lcap4%You're the boss - drop a player Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
You're the boss - drop a player Vote_lcap0%You're the boss - drop a player Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
You're the boss - drop a player Vote_lcap0%You're the boss - drop a player Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
You're the boss - drop a player Vote_lcap12%You're the boss - drop a player Vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
You're the boss - drop a player Vote_lcap31%You're the boss - drop a player Vote_rcap 31% [ 8 ]
You're the boss - drop a player Vote_lcap8%You're the boss - drop a player Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
You're the boss - drop a player Vote_lcap31%You're the boss - drop a player Vote_rcap 31% [ 8 ]
You're the boss - drop a player Vote_lcap8%You're the boss - drop a player Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1You're the boss - drop a player Empty You're the boss - drop a player Sat Feb 15 2014, 21:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

You walk into the dressing room after our latest draw with Millwall having just been told by Gartside that you must drop one of your starting eleven until the end of the season. Who do you drop?

Last edited by Biggie on Tue Feb 18 2014, 00:31; edited 1 time in total

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sat Feb 15 2014, 21:27

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Biggie wrote:You walk into the dressing room after our latest draw with Millwall having just been told by Gartside that you must drop one of your starting eleven for until the end of the season. Who do you drop?
Biggie, they are all shit, what you on about? I've dumped Eagles btw.

3You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sat Feb 15 2014, 21:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Danns is plainly the same player as Pratley, only superior in every respect.
It's laughable that Pratley is getting in the team at the moment and Danns isn't.

4You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sat Feb 15 2014, 21:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Easy. Pratley.

He brings even less to the team than the other 10, that is some feat.

5You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sat Feb 15 2014, 21:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Medo I think.

Not that I think he's the worst player but Medo and Spearing doesn't seem to work and if one of them can't be picked it should actually strengthen the team!

It is also one less defensive player that Freedman can pick until the end of the season which may actually make him that bit less negative in team selections.

6You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sat Feb 15 2014, 21:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Baptiste, slower than Duggy between the ears.

7You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sat Feb 15 2014, 22:14

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Pratley - he brings nothing apart from running around like a headless chicken to the table.

I can see why medo has been voted for though, he slows play down too much and takes 2/3 touches to control the ball.

8You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sat Feb 15 2014, 22:17

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Eagles, done fuck all this season.

9You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sun Feb 16 2014, 07:56

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Baptiste - far too slow and easily pulled out of position

10You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sun Feb 16 2014, 08:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spearing, he gives the ball away too easy.

11You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sun Feb 16 2014, 08:20

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Spearing offers same as Medo but not as good.

12You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sun Feb 16 2014, 08:48

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This is a totally pointless thread. You could drop any of them and it wouldn't make a difference. The one we need to drop is the one that picks them but then that's on another thread anyway!!6

13You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sun Feb 16 2014, 09:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spearing has been poor all season and Pratley has reverted to type after his early season form. Also Eagles has been very poor as well, i can't pick one, they are all rubbish!

14You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sun Feb 16 2014, 10:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jutkiewicz - if that twat hadn't scored against Bournemouth and Millwall we'd be a Dougie-free club by now.

15You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Sun Feb 16 2014, 10:43

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Jutkiewicz - if that twat hadn't scored against Bournemouth and Millwall we'd be a Dougie-free club by now.

:toppoints:  lol!

16You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Mon Feb 17 2014, 19:47

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Spearing should offer so much more, A poor man's Medo

17You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Tue Feb 18 2014, 00:22

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why can't I vote? I'd like to say Spearing, he's been near enough invisible all season but I am not getting the option to submit a vote.  ::seething::  ::mad::  ::seething2::  :wtf2:  :nopoints:  :nuts:  :Overreact:

18You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Tue Feb 18 2014, 00:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Are you on mobile? I want to vote Pratley but I can't. I am on mobile.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

19You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Tue Feb 18 2014, 00:54

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lets play a different game, you're ED who would you drop? firstly Gartside for fucking my business up, shortly followed by Freedman for making my business a laughing stock.

20You're the boss - drop a player Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Tue Feb 18 2014, 00:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Are you on mobile? I want to vote Pratley but I can't. I am on mobile.
I noticed the same as LPP and I am on PC although the issue now seems to be sorted and members are able to vote again, probably gremlins in the system! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum