Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're the boss - drop a player

+15
wessy
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Whitesince63
Triumph
scottjames30
rammywhite
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Bolton Nuts
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

I would drop...

You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% [ 8 ]
You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% [ 8 ]
You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Tue Feb 18 2014, 01:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All players have been crap this season to be fair and I would have voted for Zat Knight if he was on the list although I have voted for Pratley. Smile

22You're the boss - drop a player - Page 2 Empty Re: You're the boss - drop a player Tue Feb 18 2014, 08:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've gone for Spearing - been rubbish this season

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum