Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Pratley is not ruled out of Rovers return

+4
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers are hoping midfielder Darren Pratley will be fit to play against Blackburn Rovers on Saturday.

The midfielder, pictured, was forced off just 24 minutes into the 2-0 weekend win against Watford with a shoulder injury and replaced by Neil Danns.

Manager Dougie Freedman admitted post-match it was a precautionary change after his shoulder socket had popped out and been put back into place.

The 28-year-old, who has 23 appearances under his belt this season, was sent to hospital after the home victory for a scan to ensure everything was fine.

The Bolton News understands medical assessment has confirmed the injury is not a serious one.

Source

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

::mad::  ::seething2::  :suicide:  :Overreact:  :nopoints: 

Have I adequately expressed my opinion of Darren Prat(fall)ley returning to the starting lineup? If not here's some further clarification for you Mr Freedman.  :sick:  :bullshit:  :stfu:  :flog:  :bomb:  :gun:  :nono:  ::FU::  pale  No  Sad  Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Danns should get the nod.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Glad to see Im not alone in my opinion of El Prat, LPP. Surely after the transformation in the team,set up,performance when the tit went off and Danns came on is enough even for ( Im a stubborn,blind ,clueless little jock ) to understand,the team works better in any formation when the tit is not on the field ???

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Tigermin wrote:Glad to see Im not alone in my opinion of El Prat, LPP. Surely after the transformation in the team,set up,performance when the tit went off and Danns came on is enough even for ( Im a stubborn,blind ,clueless little jock ) to understand,the team works better in any formation when the tit is not on the field ???
I saw this and wondered why Tigermin was agreeing with himself...then I saw the post I thought was by Tigermin was by LPP!  Razz

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only one manager in the world would bring back Pratley. Unfortunately he's our manager.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pratley's done well recently and at times has been the best of a bad bunch. Danns worked very hard v Watford - I think the two of them have realised they're probably competing for one spot when Dougie has 2 up front (finally some competition for places) so I don't mind which plays. No point in rushing Pratley back if there's a ready made replacement in Danns.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Pratley's done well recently and at times has been the best of a bad bunch. Danns worked very hard v Watford - I think the two of them have realised they're probably competing for one spot when Dougie has 2 up front (finally some competition for places) so I don't mind which plays. No point in rushing Pratley back if there's a ready made replacement in Danns.
Lusty I think Pratley is way too lightweight and his touch is awful. Danns and Mavies worked together superbly, in fact they looked as if they had played together all season. Pratley is nowhere near that sort of understanding with Mavies and in my opinion isn't even close to matching the quality of Danns. I truly believe that bringing Pratley back to start this Saturday and putting Danns back on the bench would be a monumental mistake.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Pratley's done well recently and at times has been the best of a bad bunch. Danns worked very hard v Watford - I think the two of them have realised they're probably competing for one spot when Dougie has 2 up front (finally some competition for places) so I don't mind which plays. No point in rushing Pratley back if there's a ready made replacement in Danns.
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  ::wtf::  ::seething2::  :falltopieces:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :stupid:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Lusty I think Pratley is way too lightweight and his touch is awful. Danns and Mavies worked together superbly, in fact they looked as if they had played together all season. Pratley is nowhere near that sort of understanding with Mavies and in my opinion isn't even close to matching the quality of Danns. I truly believe that bringing Pratley back to start this Saturday and putting Danns back on the bench would be a monumental mistake.
Danns is definitely better going forward and if we're playing 2 strikers with no wingers they'll need that support. Can't bank on Mavies having a great game every week.
Pratley has a good workrate and helps out defensively more than Danns and has has some great games this season but is erratic. 
Think Dougie prefers to star Pratley purely because he's worried about our defence ATM (rightly so) and especially as playing no wide men leaves our makeshift FBs exposed. If we get Moxey or another proper FB in I think Dougie would start Danns every week.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've just read that Pratley is still injured and Matt Mills could be out for some weeks.

Our defensive options are really stretched now. The return of the Nightmare  affraid

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:I've just read that Pratley is still injured and Matt Mills could be out for some weeks.

Our defensive options are really stretched now. The return of the Nightmare  affraid
 :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact: :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:  :Overreact:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum