Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers

+23
cairocuz
Bolton Nuts
Banks of the Croal
bryan458
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
terenceanne
wessy
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton 1 win in 10, Blackburn on a roll. Only one outcome?

Surely a 5-0 home defeat will signal the end of Dougie?

2Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 11:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[size=11.818181991577148]Only 4 days to go until a vital-for-both-teams derby match and I've never known it to be quieter. Not a mention on the Rovers board despite them stuffing us at Ewood earlier in the season and nowt but a few tentative suggestions as to what system we might play on this board.

What's happened to the usual cocky banter and OTT predictions? Nerves?

Both teams got a result at the weekend and both teams need a win, albeit for different reasons.

I had this down as a narrow win for us, but that was partly based on Rovers having to play midweek but their game with Brighton has been cancelled.

Could go either way, but I reckon there'll be goals in this with Mason and Juke providing a threat for us and their wide men murdering our FBs to set up Rhodes et al.

Complete guess? 2 - 2
[/size]

3Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 12:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with Wander on this one. I fancied a 2-2 draw and I'm sticking to it.

4Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm with Wander on this one. I fancied a 2-2 draw and I'm sticking to it.
You had a wild guess too RT?

5Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:53

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You know what? I have TWO predictions. 

If Dougie plays with Danns and Mavies plus Juke and Mason from the start using the same sort of tactics we used against Watford we'll win 2-1. 

If he reverts to type, drops Mason and doesn't start with Mavies AND Danns in the middle we'll be massacred 3 or 4 nil.

6Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:You know what? I have TWO predictions. 

If Dougie plays with Danns and Mavies plus Juke and Mason from the start using the same sort of tactics we used against Watford we'll win 2-1. 

If he reverts to type, drops Mason and doesn't start with Mavies AND Danns in the middle we'll be massacred 3 or 4 nil.
I'm with Lucky Peter on this one!

Let's hope LP's luck hasn't run out and we get an attacking side like we had gainer Watford! Smile

7Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 14:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe the prices for this game, starting at £28 is ridiculous.

It's £30 to go in nob head corner!

8Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 15:02

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Same team that beat Watford, apart from start Danns instead of Pratley, please Dougie.

Bolton 2 Blackburn 1

9Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 15:04

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:I can't believe the prices for this game, starting at £28 is ridiculous.

I could have got you in for free, buy I've given the ticket to somebody else now.

10Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 15:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll win this one, Freedman will be offered a new contract till 2019.

11Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 15:34

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Culcheth_White wrote:
karlypants wrote:I can't believe the prices for this game, starting at £28 is ridiculous.

I could have got you in for free, buy I've given the ticket to somebody else now.

I COULD have a spare ticket, but I will not know until FRIDAY.

Im not sure if the Mrs is coming or not you see. Last match she came to was Blackburn at bok when Eagles scored in the dying seconds... she nearly got hit by a chair...

12Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 16:42

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm worried because Dougie has told us all that we needn't worry, Darren Pratley is OK and likely to start.  Mad

13Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 16:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I predicted a 15 match unbeaten run if we beat Watford.

3-0 away win.

14Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 16:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-4 to Rovers.

15Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 16:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:1-4 to Rovers.
Coming in from 0 - 5 which was your opening gambit?

Why the change of mind? Is it because Pratley might be fit to play?

16Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My opening gambit was a question not a prediction.

17Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 17:14

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm worried because Dougie has told us all that we needn't worry, Darren Pratley is OK and likely to start.  Mad
Please tell me this is a wind up !!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!!! affraid

18Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 18:08

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

1-1
Dour match with plenty of cards being dished out

19Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 18:50

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A draw on the cards on saturday IMO, though Rhodes isn't firing on all cylinders at the moment apprantly.

Bolton 1-1 Blackburn.

20Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Tue Feb 25 2014, 18:53

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This match invariably finishes 2-1 so COYW

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum