Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natasha.... behind enemy lines please.

+8
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
gloswhite
karlypants
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Go on Nat you know you want to.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray: 

Please Nat, make our day. 

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You think I have nothing better to do on a Saturday night? There's a queue of men at my door.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Postmen?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you back on the game Nat?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You think I have nothing better to do on a Saturday night? There's a queue of men at my door.

Is it loft installation ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nah don't please Nat.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ah, seems the bailiffs have finally found you at Whittam Towers.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nat, after you've finished with the men -relax
Then do BEL please

I didn't want to read it, anyway - derivative, hackneyed tripe which could have been written by an eight year old half of the time.......

(Let's see if that works.)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's probably far too busy.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've done a BEL in Natasha's absence. Hopefully she'll have the time to read it once she finishes dealing with her ... packages?  Twisted Evil

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've heard on the grapevine that some dodgy dealings have been happening with Whittam International and that the queue of men are actually the court bailiffs taking what is owed!!!!

Hopefully its wrong as WI has just signed an exclusive advertising contract with Fred Goodwin new accounting company - coincidence????

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:I've heard on the grapevine that some dodgy dealings have been happening with Whittam International and that the queue of men are actually the court bailiffs taking what is owed!!!!

Hopefully its wrong as WI has just signed an exclusive advertising contract with Fred Goodwin  new accounting company - coincidence????
I got worried when I read that Whittam International appointed one N Leeson as its Chief Executive Officer. Twisted Evil

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never mind having Jordan Belfort as their new PR co-ordinator!  Shocked 

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:Never mind having Jordan Belfort as their new PR co-ordinator!   Shocked 
I heard she gave Paolo Di Canio the job of Vice President of Sales (Israel Branch) as well!  affraid

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Never mind having Jordan Belfort as their new PR co-ordinator!   Shocked 
I heard she gave Paolo Di Canio the job of Vice President of Sales (Israel Branch) as well!  affraid

And having to report to Tony Blair, Middle East CEO! Twisted Evil 

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I am told there is no truth to the rumour that Ms Whittam has approached Rebekah Brooks to serve as Director of Communications. I am also assured that Mr Andy Coulson will NOT be in charge of the Press Liaison Office at Whittam Towers. I have been reliably informed of these things by her Head of Information Mr James Murdoch.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LPP - if you ever try to do a Behind Enemy Lines without my written permission again you will find yourself wearing concrete shoes and going for a swim in Preston Docks.

Who knows what irreparable damage you have done to my brand and image - I might still sue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum