Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom

+2
Banks of the Croal
Angry Dad
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Empty Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Wed Mar 12 2014, 23:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My ex brother in law is obssesed with spanking  only his wife is not and does not know about his obssesion, he gets all he needs off the internet but would like to do it to his wife. I asked him whats the big deal about it and he say's wobbling and rosy bum cheeks and the slapping noise .Now i'm pretty open minded about personal fetishes but i find this wierd and i have told him its wierd am i right or wrong?

2Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Empty Re: Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Thu Mar 13 2014, 00:42

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can see now why you couldn't give up Sex, on the what you couldn't give up thread, AD.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

3Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Empty Re: Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Thu Mar 13 2014, 07:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:My ex brother in law is obssesed with spanking

Why don't you spank him AD? At least you won't get him pregnant.

4Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Empty Re: Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Thu Mar 13 2014, 08:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD deserves a channel 5 documentary all to himself. I'd certainly watch it. Very Happy

5Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Empty Re: Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Thu Mar 13 2014, 09:55

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm up for most things in the bedroom but I could never get into this.

6Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Empty Re: Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Thu Mar 13 2014, 10:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:I'm up for most things in the bedroom but I could never get into this.
Things like that should be against the law.

7Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Empty Re: Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom Thu Mar 13 2014, 10:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whats Acceptable in the Bedroom 19201411

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum