Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is It Acceptable to Chin An Old Person?

+6
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This morning some utter bellend called me a "fucking bitch" then drove off.

I was coming out of a side street onto a busy main road, I'd been sat there for over a minute waiting for a gap when I finally saw one, I pulled out and this black Golf actually accelerated just so he could slam on the breaks as he got close to me.

I stopped with half of my car on the main road and half still in the side street. He pulled alongside, wound down his window, and called me a "stupid fucking bitch" and then drove off. He looked to be a fat skinhead of about 40.

I was seething. So I followed this bellend through the streets of Preston, and he knew I was following. Eventually he pulled into a doctors surgery car park so I followed him, ready to give him the kicking of his life in my 4" stilettos.

The fat bastard climbed out of his car at which point I realised he was a fat bald guy of about 75. I asked him why he called me a "fucking bitch" when I quite clearly wasn't. He responded with the usual sexist shite about female drivers.

I really should have put my stiletto through his eye, a twat is a twat regardless of age. But I walked away because I am the better (wo)man.

But this got me thinking, is there a cut off point where it's wrong to chin a complete knob? Is it 60? 65? Old folk are always saying they should be judged on their ability and experience, not their age....so is anyone fair game if they deserve a kicking?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You should have told him you couldn't be a fucking bitch because you've been a virgin  for the last ten years!! That would have fucked his brain big style!!!
To answer your question, you should respect your elders. I always carry a blow lamp around with me for fanny singeing.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He didn't physically attack you, you had no right to do anything

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He might of pulled into the doctors surgery because he was having a heart attack, what have you done Nat, he might of seen the Ultras mug in your car.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He didn't physically attack you, you had no right to do anything

Of course I had the right. If someone calls you a hurtful name do you just let it go?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:He didn't physically attack you, you had no right to do anything

Of course I had the right. If someone calls you a hurtful name do you just let it go?
So if you know the answer, why are you bothering us with this?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Nat at her attention seeking best I'm afraid, and unfortunately she has to share it.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As the Ultras boss, I must warn you Nat, you can't bring this attention up on yourself, all of the time.

The Ultras, have got to be in stealth mode, not attention seeking mode.

Any future seeking of attention will result in swimming in goose fat, for the rest of your life, eating feathers.

Author - Mr Big.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Any future seeking of attention will result in swimming in goose fat, for the rest of your life, eating feathers.

That's got to be an improvement - why no punishment?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I was asking for opinions.

Where I come from, if someone calls you a fucking bitch you chin them regardless of their age.

Last week a couple of 13/14 year old chavs were hanging around outside Booth's as I was drawing out some cash. One called me a "posh bitch" so I kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. An ambulance was called.

If you're old enough to disrespect someone, you're old enough to get a kicking.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I was asking for opinions.

Where I come from, if someone calls you a fucking bitch you chin them regardless of their age.

Last week a couple of 13/14 year old chavs were hanging around outside Booth's as I was drawing out some cash. One called me a "posh bitch" so I kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. An ambulance was called.

If you're old enough to disrespect someone, you're old enough to get a kicking.
OK. My opinion is you're making it all up for effect.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes, I agree, she would be on a charge if she'd done that in a public place. You can't even look at youngsters these days, never mind give them a clip round the ear hole.
I can smell bullshit down my phone!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Yes, I agree, she would be on a charge if she'd done that in a public place. You can't even look at youngsters these days, never mind give them a clip round the ear hole.
I can smell bullshit down my phone!!

Yes, you see women being arrested all the time for twating kids don't you.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know of a prospective one!!
Once again you are talking through your ring piece. You wouldn't have the balls to assault a minor in a public place in a public place you "Bullshitting" bitch".  Very Happy 

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I know of a prospective one!!
Once again you are talking through your ring piece. You wouldn't have the balls to assault a minor in a public place in a public place you "Bullshitting" bitch".   Very Happy 

She's just trying to act hard, to impress the boss.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once again you are talking through your ring piece. You wouldn't have the balls to assault a minor in a public place in a public place you "Bullshitting" bitch".   Very Happy 

It's soft bastards like you that have allowed the chavs to take the streets.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do find (personal experience only of course) that the vast amount of rudeness I encounter is from older folks.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:As the Ultras boss, I must warn you Nat, you can't bring this attention up on yourself, all of the time.

Author - Mr Big.

Thought I was the ultras boss??  Suspect 

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:As the Ultras boss, I must warn you Nat, you can't bring this attention up on yourself, all of the time.

Author - Mr Big.

Thought I was the ultras boss??  Suspect 
You can be the boss then, im 2ic.

You need to warn Nat about her gob.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's soft bastards like you that have allowed the chavs to take the streets.

Don't blame me I'm just stating the law, and not forgetting your bullshit factor. The people to blame are the Pompous Cnuts who stopped Corporal punishment.
As an extra, if you or anybody else for that matter, assaulted my kids ten years ago your wonkies would have been ripped off!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum