Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your purpose on earth

+3
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Angry Dad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats your purpose on earth Empty Whats your purpose on earth Mon Apr 14 2014, 23:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mine is too look good , shag as many women as i can, smack the fuck out of bastards and wear out cool stylish shoes so they cant be repaired.Whats your you fairies.

2Whats your purpose on earth Empty Re: Whats your purpose on earth Tue Apr 15 2014, 06:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You look shit, you're a virgin , you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag, and your shoes look terrible.

You need to find a new purpose in life,  Very Happy 

3Whats your purpose on earth Empty Re: Whats your purpose on earth Tue Apr 15 2014, 12:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was born to be BWFC's most knowledgeable fan. And the sexiest.

4Whats your purpose on earth Empty Re: Whats your purpose on earth Tue Apr 15 2014, 13:35

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I was born to be BWFC's most knowledgeable fan. And the sexiest.
So, when did it all start to go wrong?

Last edited by MartinBWFC on Tue Apr 15 2014, 13:41; edited 1 time in total

5Whats your purpose on earth Empty Re: Whats your purpose on earth Tue Apr 15 2014, 13:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:. And the sexiest.

No , that's where I come in.

6Whats your purpose on earth Empty Re: Whats your purpose on earth Tue Apr 15 2014, 14:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I was born to be BWFC's most knowledgeable fan. And the sexiest.
We are all in big, big trouble if that's the case.

7Whats your purpose on earth Empty Re: Whats your purpose on earth Tue Apr 15 2014, 17:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That opinion is in the eye of the beholder, you need to advertise in Exchange and Mart for some back up to that.

8Whats your purpose on earth Empty Re: Whats your purpose on earth Wed Apr 16 2014, 13:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I think you lot have ruined angry dads thread. Stay on topic.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum