Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next season's team

+14
White84
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Barryjw
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
wanderlust
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Tue May 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Not totally convinced by Danns, Trotter or Beckford although I hope I'm proven wrong, but it looks like we're going to be stuck with them. 

Ha ha, like he's going to sell a player he only signed last week.

42Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Wed May 07, 2014 9:00 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Baps and Trotts can go for me ....  them plus the money now saved on Eagles & Zat should be enough to get one decent player from somewhere surely.

43Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 12:25 am

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Its ok, lee, mavies and Holden are all going...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

44Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 12:29 am

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Next season...

Bogs
Threlk Mills Reem Tierny
spearing
danns medo kellet
mason
juke

bench
Beckford, wheater, sordell? Lee? Mavies? Trotter?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

45Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 5:24 pm

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fuck me that team wouldn't be fit for the tellytubbie Leauge
Bogdan threlkeld Mills,Wheater,Tierney(kellet)?     Mids, Ream,Mavies Spearing,Danns                                                                                      Juke,Mason/Sordell I'll explain  why Mills n Wheater two big central defenders for the Championship I'd play threlkeld right back as Baptiste is Mears mk2 loan him to Chorley.I really like Kellett but as I'm not 100% sure of his exact position I'd start with Tierney n have Kellet on the bench Ream moved to mid best passer Mavies on his day best player we have.A good start and the Mavies that waltzed passed the Liverpool defence in the Premiership,scored a few screamers v Wigan in Prem,brilliant goal v Wolves last minute v Wolves at Molineux.The player prior to his injury scored a brilliant goal at home v Ipswich,Hull.The penalties he won Becuase when he gets forward causes defenders problems.Spearing holding just behind Ream ,Mavies,Danns,Juke and Mason.If not the players that went hand in glove Sordell Who knows.fuck 4-2-3-1 4-4-2 worked for Burnley.How biggie thinks Ream should be centre half stay off the Brandy in the day mate too light weight passing skills better used in mids

46Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Fuck me that team wouldn't be fit for the tellytubbie Leauge
Bogdan threlkeld Mills,Wheater,Tierney(kellet)?     Mids, Ream,Mavies Spearing,Danns                                                                                      Juke,Mason/Sordell I'll explain  why Mills n Wheater two big central defenders for the Championship I'd play threlkeld right back as Baptiste is Mears mk2 loan him to Chorley.I really like Kellett but as I'm not 100% sure of his exact position I'd start with Tierney n have Kellet on the bench Ream moved to mid best passer Mavies on his day best player we have.A good start and the Mavies that waltzed passed the Liverpool defence in the Premiership,scored a few screamers v Wigan in Prem,brilliant goal v Wolves last minute v Wolves at Molineux.The player prior to his injury scored a brilliant goal at home v Ipswich,Hull.The penalties he won Becuase when he gets forward causes defenders problems.Spearing holding just behind Ream ,Mavies,Danns,Juke and Mason.If not the players that went hand in glove Sordell Who knows.fuck 4-2-3-1 4-4-2 worked for Burnley.How biggie thinks Ream should be centre half stay off the Brandy in the day mate too light weight passing skills better used in mids

No place for Medo?

47Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we aren't Top 6 by the turn of year I will leave bolton nuts. I'm very confident that a play off place will be the very least that we achieve

48Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 6:33 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:If we aren't Top 6 by the turn of year I will leave bolton nuts.

We'll miss you.

49Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We won't.

50Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 7:00 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was just trying to make him feel better.

51Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seventy four points should guarantee us a top six finish so Boggers will be staying with us.

52Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 7:05 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you guys sniffing glue or something, why would we just turn good all of a sudden?

We didn't even see what the top end of the table looked like, why should we belong there next season.

We'll be lucky to stay up.

53Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope springs eternal.

54Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:We won't.

Do you really think I care whether some bellend pretending to be a woman misses me?  :rofl: 

55Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Hope springs eternal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

56Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Do you really think I care whether some bellend pretending to be a woman misses me?  :rofl: 

I think you probably do.

57Next season's team - Page 3 Empty Re: Next season's team Thu May 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not that easy to wind up Nat, stick to the easier targets

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum