Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today Might Be My Last Day Supporting BWFC

+14
NickFazer
Bolton Nuts
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
cairocuz
Hipster_Nebula
Triumph
Sluffy
gloswhite
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it's quite simple. If Chorley win at Buxton today they are champions and will be promoted to the Skrill Conference North. They will be two more promotions away from League 2 football.

I have decided if Chorley get promoted I will watch them next season, and not BWFC. I suspect there will be many other BWFC fans thinking the same.

At Chorley there's a better atmosphere, no poncey footballers on £25k per week, no soulless stadium, no rip off prices, no Dougie....and most importantly, some bloody entertainment. They have already scored 105 league goals.

Some guy on the Chorley forum has put together a load of statistics to suggest that if Bolton, Blackburn, Preston, Wigan and Chorley were all in the same division (League 2 has been used as an example) and all had grounds big enough, that Chorley would get the biggest gates of the five local clubs. The potential is massive.

I urge you to ditch BWFC and follow me to Chorley. For those of you watching the Wanderers in the 90's think back and remember the days of climbing the leagues and how important football was back then. You can feel it again at CFC.

Come on you Magpies!

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some guy on the Chorley forum has put together a load of statistics to suggest that if Bolton, Blackburn, Preston, Wigan and Chorley were all in the same division (League 2 has been used as an example) and all had grounds big enough, that Chorley would get the biggest gates of the five local clubs. The potential is massive.

Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Well it's quite simple. If Chorley win at Buxton today they are champions and will be promoted to the Skrill Conference North. They will be two more promotions away from League 2 football.

I have decided if Chorley get promoted I will watch them next season, and not BWFC. I suspect there will be many other BWFC fans thinking the same.

At Chorley there's a better atmosphere, no poncey footballers on £25k per week, no soulless stadium, no rip off prices, no Dougie....and most importantly, some bloody entertainment. They have already scored 105 league goals.

Some guy on the Chorley forum has put together a load of statistics to suggest that if Bolton, Blackburn, Preston, Wigan and Chorley were all in the same division (League 2 has been used as an example) and all had grounds big enough, that Chorley would get the biggest gates of the five local clubs. The potential is massive.

I urge you to ditch BWFC and follow me to Chorley. For those of you watching the Wanderers in the 90's think back and remember the days of climbing the leagues and how important football was back then. You can feel it again at CFC.

Come on you Magpies!

What if Chorley lose and FC United win?  Wink 

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

does that mean you will turn into the Chorley equivalent of Copper Dragon?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let's hope they win then!?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a fucking afternoon. 2-0 to the Magpies. WE ARE SKRILL CONFERENCE NORTH!!!

Eleven heroes on that pitch.

I am so happy. We're on our way home but I may pull a mooney out of the window.

GOING UP!! GOING UP!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a fucking afternoon. 2-0 to the Magpies. WE ARE SKRILL CONFERENCE NORTH!!!

Eleven heroes on that pitch.

I am so happy. We're on our way home but I may pull a mooney out of the window.

GOING UP!! GOING UP!!

Was it a good game ?

Do they play better football than Bolton?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bi Nat, it was fun knowing you. Sounds like their forum will be much better attended than ours  Very Happy

Are we having a whip round for some flowers and a card?

I've only got 37p in loose change on me.

Is that ok?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good bye Nat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat was a shit fan anyway, he never went to games.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Bi Nat...

Do you know something about Natasha that we don't, Glos?

So Nat's a bi-sexual man, who pretends to be a woman.....with no fanny?

Freud would have a field day with that one.......

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:So Nat's a bi-sexual man, who pretends to be a woman.....with no fanny?

Freud would have a field day with that one.......

I'm not having that.... Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bunch of Bolton bellends. We'll be coming to the Macaroons Stadium in 3 years and taking the piss.

CFC CFC CFC CFC

Why are you still here?

Go and sit in "Foreigner's Corner" with Copper Dragon.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat has been to watch Chorley as much as Bolton this season.

Zero

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Will miss you on here though I doubt BWFC will miss you as you say you never pay to watch the game, Ta Ta chuck.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My new site is Magpiesinspace.com for all those Bolton fans thinking of watching attacking football next season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum