Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Would Stop You Supporting BWFC?

+8
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Sluffy
JAH
doffcocker
Norpig
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What Would Stop You Supporting BWFC? Empty What Would Stop You Supporting BWFC? Sun Jul 20 2014, 19:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After Wanderlust's internet breakdown this afternoon it's clear that everyone has a breaking point. So when it comes to BWFC what is yours?

What would stop you supporting BWFC?

And let's have none of that happy clapping "....I'll support them until the day I die" bollocks. There is always something that would stop you supporting the whites.

For me it was getting back to basics at Chorley FC. Players who actually wanted to play football and supporters who enjoyed every minute of the match. I realised that BWFC are cheating me.

So come on, fess up. What would have to happen for you to turn your back on Bolton Wanderers? Gartside making himself manager and centre forward? Jermaine Beckford taking a dump in your front room? There has to be something.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I admit i go watching non league, lower league teams,and i can feel the passion from the players and management, but sometimes it feels like a con going watching Bolton.

Knowing that the fat cats are milking the club , and last season when we set up at home 541 against Leicester took alot out of the fire, i think alot of fans are getting disillusioned with BWFC, but as for stopping supporting them all together time will tell.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a happy clapper but I can't think of anything that would stop me supporting the whites. I may decide one day to stop going to matches but to not follow them at all? Can't see it happening unless we maybe merged with Wigan or Blackburn as an extreme

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm not a happy clapper but I can't think of anything that would stop me supporting the whites. I may decide one day to stop going to matches but to not follow them at all? Can't see it happening unless we maybe merged with Wigan or Blackburn as an extreme

What about if the club only bought gay players and they walked out hand in hand at 2.55pm every Saturday?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What would it take for the club to stop us supporting them?

If Gartside signed a sponsorship deal with the Tories and renamed the ground, "The Margaret Thatcher Memorial Stadium", I'd have some serious thinking to do.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

1. Giving Dougie Freedman a new 5 year contract.  
2. Bringing Gary Megson back as Director of Football (one of the biggest oxymorons that there could be).
3. Making Sammy Lee Chief Scout!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:I'm not a happy clapper but I can't think of anything that would stop me supporting the whites. I may decide one day to stop going to matches but to not follow them at all? Can't see it happening unless we maybe merged with Wigan or Blackburn as an extreme

What about if the club only bought gay players and they walked out hand in hand at 2.55pm every Saturday?
 as long as they can play football i don't care!

Last edited by Norpig on Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out play!)

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

as long as they can football i don't care!

I wouldn't want to watch them playing keepy uppy though.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

team celebrations may take a bit longer as well

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sacking Dougie Freedman after all the hard work he's done to stabilise the club under such difficult circumstances.  :rofl: 

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Sacking Dougie Freedman after all the hard work he's done to stabilise the club under such difficult circumstances.  :rofl: 

Now I really am hoping they sack the clown. Two birds with one stone.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Honestly it would have to be something particularly distasteful.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If they started taking money out of my bank and I had no say about it like CSA, and a letter through my letterbox every month off Gartside and all it said was Hahahahahahahahaha.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I have no idea - but it would take some doing.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I have no idea - but it would take some doing.

Ricardo Gardner signing for Blackburn?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Nah... it'd take more than that. Maybe if he signed for West Ham...

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

DEATH! and even though they might not play in the Champions leauge and are currently in our worst position since the 80's.We have a great ground,and although we are not backed by billionaires who give money cos they got Black Gold.
When them moments come along where we smash Blackburn ,beat Man U at OT it's a joy no other fan from a bigger Club will ever Feel(Exhiliration!)so come what may I think even with its limitations this team will sweat blood for BWFC this season.Only when they put me in a box,wherever I go? to the pearly gates or wherever?
Only death would stop me going to thre Reebok/Macron BL6. :COYW: :geek2: 

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Three cheers for White84. Good lad!  :clap: 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I second that.  :like: 

Sponsored content