Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Would Stop You Supporting BWFC?

+8
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Sluffy
JAH
doffcocker
Norpig
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Who'll Angry made. ATH! and even though they might not play in question.  Champions leauge and are currently in our worst position since the 80's.We have a great ground,and although we are not backed by billionaires who give money cos they got Black Gold.

When them moments come along where we smash Blackburn ,beat Man U at OT it's a joy no other fan from a bigger Club will ever Feel(Exhiliration!)so come what may I think even with its limitations this team will sweat blood for BWFC this season.Only when they put me in a box,wherever I go?  to the pearly gates or wherever?
Only death would stop me going to thre Reebok/Macron BL6. :COYW: :geek2: 

I'll hang my star on this one. Classic answer to a bullshit question.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:DEATH! and even though they might not play in the Champions leauge and are currently in our worst position since the 80's.We have a great ground,and although we are not backed by billionaires who give money cos they got Black Gold.
When them moments come along where we smash Blackburn ,beat Man U at OT it's a joy no other fan from a bigger Club will ever Feel(Exhiliration!)so come what may I think even with its limitations this team will sweat blood for BWFC this season.Only when they put me in a box,wherever I go?  to the pearly gates or wherever?

This team will sweat blood for BWFC? Have you watched Bolton in the last 5 years? They don't sweat for anyone or anything.

You are basically paying good money to watch a bunch of ponces play football to a below average standard. 20 years ago these players wouldn't have been professionals.

And I suspect wining the Champions League is just as exciting as beating Rovers.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
White84 wrote:DEATH! and even though they might not play in the Champions leauge and are currently in our worst position since the 80's.We have a great ground,and although we are not backed by billionaires who give money cos they got Black Gold.

This team will sweat blood for BWFC? Have you watched Bolton in the last 5 years? They don't sweat for anyone or anything.

You are basically paying good money to watch a bunch of ponces play football to a below average standard. 20 years ago these players wouldn't have been professionals.

And I suspect wining the Champions League is just as exciting as beating Rovers.

You are quite correct there, 20 years ago these players would be at school!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

You are quite correct there, 20 years ago these players would be at school!!

Apologies SK, I should have known it would be too subtle for a dumbo like you.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

25-20=5=school age! Simples!!
Me and thee Nat, Team Dumb.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've had a season ticket apart from when I got 2 years in the can done 1 so that season I didn't get one.However I can agree that the last few years much mismanagement and players thinking they were something better than they were didn't really care.
However the limitations in this team I think they will give 100% for the club?You may think different but DF brought in some great loans last season Feeney Danns,Juken Mason partnership pulled us clear in our 4 win 1 draw run,when we beat Watford 2-0 then The Inbreds 4-0 Yorkshire Leeds ba stars 5-1 drew 0-0 v Derby can't remember the next win but we were on a role.Lazy twats Moritz,N,gog,Eagles (peaked the previous season).This year our defence looks solid so if we can keep clean sheets then our usual 1-2 goals a game will be a distant memory.Zat Knightmare when he walked out first game I knew and so did everyone else.Only DF thought he was ok till he dropped him new won at Birmigham.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leading 5-0 at Elland Road with minutes to go was the highlight of the season for me. Games like that make it all worthwhile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum