Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subway.

+5
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subway. Empty Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 04:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bastards,they will never get my custom again.

2Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 06:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That'll teach them.

3Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 09:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

why?

4Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 09:02

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just seen it. taking bacon off just to please Muslims. fuck off subway...

5Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 09:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the worst food place going anyway, who'd want to eat there regardless of whether they have ham or bacon?

6Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 09:09

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's the worst food place going anyway, who'd want to eat there regardless of whether they have ham or bacon?

Do non of your employees use it?

I mean, its the only fast food place within walking distance from your offices on Buckshaw Village isn't it?

7Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 09:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I mean, its the only fast food place within walking distance from your offices on Buckshaw Village isn't it?

My office is on Deansgate in Manchester. Try and keep up.

Subway is for twats.

8Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 09:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a Muslim state, what do you expect..

9Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 09:59

Given that there are only supposed to be about 3.5m Muslims in a population of 66m people in the UK, they seem to hold a disproportionate amount of influence on daily life now, don't they?

I wish I had a magic card in my wallet that I could whip out and play whenever I felt I needed a bit of an advantage.

Don't fancy paying your poll tax? 

Get your mate down the mosque to declare your back bedroom a recognised "prayer room" and Bob's your uncle....no more poll tax.

Dispute with your neighbour because you're a dirty bastard and throw your rubbish out the back door instead of putting it your bin?

Just call the plod and say he racially abused you and used the "P" word - His white infidel feet won't touch the ground!

Don't fancy having white people knowing that your community is full of drug dealers who speed round in uninsured cars, grooming teenage girls and committing fraud?

Just declare your area a "Muslim Controlled Zone", that way you can go round in groups, intimidating any white people you come cross and tell them to "Fuck off" out of it.

And don't worry about the plod, they're too shit scared of getting involved because you've got your magic card in your pyjama pocket and you can always play it if they pull you. Genius!

If any of that sounds racist, then fuck it....I'm a racist.

But all I really want is a shifting in the balance of power to reflect the fact that we are all equal.

No one group deserves so much special consideration and nobody should have the power to artificially incriminate another ethnic group, simply because they hold a different set of religious beliefs....(or none at all, in my case.)

10Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 10:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

My office is on Deansgate in Manchester. Try and keep up.

Subway is for twats.
You definately cant go there then nat seeing yours got burnt off an all.

11Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 11:29

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It all tastes the same anyway be it beef pork lamb, by the time they have squeezed all that shite on them you only taste the sauce. Horrible stuff, imagine if Tesco/Asda stopped selling Ham they would go bust.

12Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 11:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It Boggers belief!

13Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 11:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:It all tastes the same anyway be it beef pork lamb, by the time they have squeezed all that shite on them you only taste the sauce. Horrible stuff, imagine if Tesco/Asda stopped selling Ham they would go bust.
 :agree:

14Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 12:30

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Laughing 
karlypants wrote:It Boggers belief!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

15Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 18:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What about the very recent run of adverts where they are advertising a bacon sandwich for breakfast? Seems a bit odd. the advert says that the argument is about stunning the animals, not taking bacon or ham away from the shops. I went there once, just once, and it really is tasteless shit, (but at least you get a lot of it ! )

16Subway. Empty Re: Subway. Thu May 01 2014, 21:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm not going to Ronalds either someone told me they put a small amount of arsenic in the shakes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]