Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demonstration Tomorrow - Are You With Me?

+6
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On Saturday Newcastle fans are planning a walkout during their game against Cardiff. In the 69th minute fans will piss off home. The 69th minute has been chosen as 1969 was the last time they won a trophy.

This is a great idea as it's even longer since BWFC won a trophy, I think our last trophy was in 1958 so I am proposing that in the 58th minute we all leave our seats and exit the ground.

We can then congregate round Reception and hurl abuse at the receptionists, calling for Freedman to resign, Gartside to fuck off, and Eddie Davies to prove he exists.

What better way is there to tell the club we won't stand for this absolute shite any longer.

Can it work? Are you with me?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is a reason why you can't find a partner.
Perhaps it's because you support a tinpot club and then come on here trying to stir the shit amongst the fans of the mighty BWFC.
Now f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f...go back to c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c...preston.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe you're mocking my stutter. You utter creep.

If the club just accept what goes on at board level nothing will ever change.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't believe you're mocking my stutter. You utter creep.

If the club just accept what goes on at board level nothing will ever change.
You have no idea what goes on at board level just as you have no idea "what Dougie is thinking" or no idea what hard work is going on behind closed doors to sort out the inherited prima donnas, so how can you protest something you don't understand or have any knowledge about? You don't even support BWFC so save your outrage for next season when Stockport County roger you senseless.

And I'm not mocking your C-C-CFC stutter. My poor keyboard has a s-s-s-speech impediment and is borderline dsylxeic.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm hoping everyone will join me when I walk out after 29 minutes to register my disgust at the lack of compensation for those poor unfortunate individuals still traumatised by events at a certain away game earlier in the season.

JUSTICE FOR THE READING 629!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with you Nat, sounds like a great idea.

Passion is what brings people like me and you together, I bet Trotter won't come with us, he'll be happy sat there clapping shit  Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Passion is what brings people like me and you together, I bet Trotter won't come with us, he'll be happy sat there clapping shit  Very Happy

I will be at the game and if they perform well then I will clap them off at the end.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm with you RT, (in spirit, if not in person)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

I will be at the game and if they perform well then I will clap them off at the end.

:facepalm: 

It's like the previous 45 games never happened in RT's world.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I won't be at the game nat but I will join you by walking out of sky sports with Stelling at 58 mins on Saturday.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I won't be at the game nat but I will join you by walking out of sky sports with Stelling at 58 mins on Saturday.

I appreciate your support AD. Maybe you could only shag 58 slappers this weekend as well?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

:facepalm: 

It's like the previous 45 games never happened in RT's world.
Do the 45 games include all those magnificent performances where you predictably said we'd get murdered but we somehow managed to scrape 5 goals away at Leeds or batter some other team you confidently predicted would slaughter us?

We've been great for more than half of the season and yet you write as if we've been rubbish all year. 

I guess that you're starting to believe that the doom and gloom you've been writing all season actually happened? Nobody has been more wrong than you all year. If you really believe the crap you write no wonder you don't support Bolton any more, but for goodness sake go and talk to a shrink if only to get a grip on reality.

BL3White

BL3White
David Ngog
David Ngog

Oooooo burnnnnn

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It comes with the territory being a Boltin fan, so you can forget compensation, think it comes under Self Harm.

So at best you might get Counselling.

Natasha Whittam wrote:On Saturday Newcastle fans are planning a walkout during their game against Cardiff. In the 69th minute fans will piss off home. The 69th minute has been chosen as 1969 was the last time they won a trophy.

This is a great idea as it's even longer since BWFC won a trophy, I think our last trophy was in 1958 so I am proposing that in the 58th minute we all leave our seats and exit the ground.

I saw a lot of fans leaving around the 89 minute mark, maybe they thought our Sherpa Van trophy in 1989 was our last major trophy. I think you need to organise the protest a bit better next time.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bunch of spineless twats. When Gartside is still running the show when we move to the Macaroons Stadium next season you only have yourselves to blame.

"when we move to the Macaroons Stadium next season "

Are we ground sharing with Chorley next season?

When was this decided?

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The day will inevitably come when Gartside and Davies will be on their bikes but it is not always for the better, you don't have to look far to find examples of extreme incompetence bordering on the criminal. Birmingham City are case in point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum