Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lukas Jutkiewicz 'wants to stay' at Bolton, but Middlesbrough may have other ideas

+2
Norpig
karlypants
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lukas Jutkiewicz may get the deciding vote on whether Middlesbrough offer him up for sale this summer.

Boro boss Aitor Karanka is planning talks with the striker over his future after a successful loan spell at Wanderers that saw him score seven goals in 20 outings.

Talk on Teesside suggests the Spaniard wants to raise cash to fund his own signings this summer – but his £2million valuation of the 24-year-old looks to be out of Bolton’s reach, unless they sell one of their big names.

Dougie Freedman has said he wants to avoid short-term fixes next season but could potentially be open to a season-long deal, if it suits all parties.

Karanka has loaned out a handful of players since the turn of the year and wants to assess their views before deciding his next move.

“I need to speak to them because I need to know their feelings,” he said.

“I am very happy with him (Jutkiewicz) because I told him when he went to Bolton that the most important thing is that at the end of the season Bolton are happy, Lukas is happy and we are happy.

“That’s what has happened, after four months we are all happy.”

Jutkiewicz has made no secret of his desire to remain in the North West, stating back in March that he would love the clubs to “come to an agreement to let me stay longer.”

He bid goodbye to his Bolton team-mates after Saturday’s 2-2 draw with Birmingham City, after which David Wheater told The Bolton News Jutkiewicz was still holding out hope that a move can be agreed.

“He’s told me he wants to stay,” Wheater said. “But when he’s scored all the goals he has, maybe Middlesbrough will want to put him in.

“It’d be good to have someone to swap Boro stories with.”

Source

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we have to find the money from somewhere to sign him, expectations for next season are low enough already so this would be a nice boost if we could sign him permanently.

Graham got 6 for them , I'd imagine Sunderland are keen to get rid if he signs it will boost our chances but it all comes down to finances at the end of the day.

Who's "Graham" and what have Sunderland got to do with any of this.....?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still don't think we should go for Juke - at least not straight away. Too much money to throw away on an average striker without having looked around first.

Breads - you need to keep up. It's Donkeanny Graham who Boro borrowed from S'land and who was linked with us before we got Juke. He's 96 years old and has played for every club in the world bar us.

Ah....I get it now.

Cheers.

This must be how Magoo feels all the time.......

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
This must be how Magoo feels all the time.......

You have a sheep on the end of your knob?

Not right now, but I'm not ruling it out as a future possibility.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Not right now, but I'm not ruling it out as a future possibility.

It happens to most marriages, don't feel alone.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So..... (add me to the list Breads)

You're getting advice on on sex and marital relationships from a virgin with burnt out lady bits who is still on the shelf?

Classic.

Any advice received from our Preston correspondent was completely unsolicited and in no way did I actively seek out "her" guidance.

(And you're not going on the list because your use of the word "so" was one of the very rare occasions  nowadays that someone said it in the correct context. By starting your statement with "so", you were prefacing a quick re-cap of events as you perceived them to have occurred and not just blindly using the word to create a bit of thinking time.)

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Any advice received from our Preston correspondent was completely unsolicited and in no way did I actively seek out "her" guidance.

(And you're not going on the list because your use of the word "so" was one of the very rare occasions  nowadays that someone said it in the correct context. By starting your statement with "so", you were prefacing a quick re-cap of events as you perceived them to have occurred and not just blindly using the word to create a bit of thinking time.)
Your explanation was so so-so.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get a room.

Boggersbelief wrote:Get a room.

What for.....?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse