Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Do You Blame The Most?

+10
Keegan
doffcocker
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Quent
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Who do you blame for our shiteness?

Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 10 ]
Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 18:07

[quote="doffcocker"][quote="Owen Owen Owen"]
doffcocker wrote:

This is our record in games where Klasnic and Davies have led the attack...

Played 11
Won 2
Drawn 0
Lost 9

I feel silly Embarassed

Shows how good my memory is.

22Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 18:36

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Coyle for his total lack of imagination and poor decision making.
Also his coaching has to be in doubt.
How often do you see a player receive a pass and then need half an hour to think what do I do now.

I would make them watch Barca videos 4 hours a day Monday to Friday
You never know, something might rub off.
Or maybe they just not capable.
But,I have to doubt that or they wouldn't be in Prem team

Ah well

Another weekend off.
Just what they need
Must be tired after that trip to Newcastle.

23Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 20:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Coyle, without a doubt. If he stopped trying to be one of his 'group'; and behaved and acted like a manager, it would help. Turning up at just about everythng with a pair of shorts on is bloody silly. What message does that alone send out ?. If his palyers aren't performing, then he should get a grip of them. If they continue to fail, put a youngster in. He needs to take control of the whole situation, not try and hide amongst the players, pretending to be one of them. His title and pay scale say 'manager', and if I was writing his annual report, he would get a lot of developments, and no 'posotives'. However, if it was Gartside, I would show him the door.

24Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 20:49

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gloswhite, so you don't think there is ANYTHING posotive about Owen Coyle? Nothing whatsoever? You can't think of a thing?

25Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 20:54

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Suppose you could see his legs are pretty good
Not sure about his dentist
Don't know why he doesn't use a megaphone on the sideline
Im struggling now

wigan 1 manu 0 fuck
qpr 1 swansea 0 bollocks

26Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 21:01

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Coyle

Has been unlucky, though

27Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 21:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

LargeHat, yes, he's a nice man, and one of the better talkers on the telly, even thogh he's now sounding like a broken record. Regarding his management of the team, nothing springs to mind at the moment.

28Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 21:12

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

now we are in the shit

qpr 2

29Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 21:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just about everyone has sussed Swansea's way of play now, which is having some telling effects. I doubt OC will have noticed though. (I don't mind being wrong on this one)

30Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 21:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with that i don't fancy us to beat them to be honest and i DEF don't think we'll beat Villa or Sunderland.

31Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 21:23

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Thats us down then?

32Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 21:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good chance. were in the bottom 3 again

33Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 21:35

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

that goal difference is now a real problem

34Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Wed Apr 11 2012, 23:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

trotter1948 wrote:

Another weekend off.
Just what they need

Don't expect to hear much off the bwfc camp this week, OC has jetted the lazy fuckers off to Dubai apparantly...nice work if you can get it.

35Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Thu Apr 12 2012, 00:35

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:
trotter1948 wrote:

Another weekend off.
Just what they need

Don't expect to hear much off the bwfc camp this week, OC has jetted the lazy fuckers off to Dubai apparantly...nice work if you can get it.

I don't see anything wrong with taking the players away on a mid season training camp. It's not a lads holiday. We have a 12 day gap with no game, so why not take advantage of it?

36Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Thu Apr 12 2012, 01:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Possible because we are £110+ million in debt, the players (apart from a couple) have been together for last 9 months or more, most of them could easily afford to pay for themselves, they have not earned a reward by their commitment on the pitch and you can play ping pong and carpet bowls anywhere without the need to go to Dubai.

37Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Thu Apr 12 2012, 01:21

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

But it's not a holiday is it? It's a training camp. Why are you describing it as a reward? It'll probably be good for them physically and mentally to get away and train in a warm weather environment.

38Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Thu Apr 12 2012, 01:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Would have thought after nine months of the season gone - with only one month left - than they would be well drilled and know what they are doing by now?

Obviously not.

39Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Thu Apr 12 2012, 01:40

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

They would be better off training in the conditions they play their next match in.
You wouldn't go to Dubai to train just before trying to climb Mount Everest.
I know thats extreme but just making a point.
Mardy arse response to lardy arse players demands.

Train in Bolton and arrange some behind doors games against "other" teams
Maybe there is a spanish / portugese club need a game

Whatever
A holiday in Dubai isn't the answer
Specially after tonights results

40Who Do You Blame The Most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Do You Blame The Most? Thu Apr 12 2012, 01:55

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So lets completely ignore all the benefits of warm weather training shall we, because we fans are mad at the players?

- It's easier to get up to train hard when the sun is shining
- Muscles are more pliable in warm weather reducing the risk of strains and tears
- The sun is a natural source of vitamin D which improves reaction times
- Psychological benefits of a change of environment and being away from the pressure, horrible weather we are experiencing here
- Team building and bonding after - despite all the sneering on here - what has been a very tough month

Ultimately we're talking about a bunch of elite athletes who are looking to improve their performance.

All this tripe about holidays, the club's debts, ping pong and carpet bowls, a reward for the players etc is just a product of your anger at the club's performances. If this is what the management team want to do with the players, let them do it, and judge them on the results, as I am sure you will all be quick to do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum