Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+34
finlaymcdanger
rogercpc
bryan458
mgsg24
carrs
JohannesburgWanderer
JAH
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
Vendor
NickFazer
White84
Barryjw
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
Norpig
wessy
Sluffy
BL3White
scottjames30
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
MartinBWFC
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 50]

721Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 16:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Sluffy! It worked.

I've got him to start writing it...... Very Happy
Bastard!

722Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 16:44

:rofl: 

Sorry but as it's always worked on the kids, I thought I'd give it a bash........

723Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 16:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are these posts going to be released as some sort of sleeping aid?

724Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 16:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Are these posts going to be released as some sort of sleeping aid?
Do you usually feel sleepy after you touch yourself?

725Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 16:50

Eeurgh...!

It's nearly tea-time as well...........

That's put me right off.......

726Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 16:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers is on his period Breadders.  Very Happy

727Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 16:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I only have half a fanny remember.

728Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I only have half a fanny remember.
That's OK. Bread and I assume you touch yourself twice as much when reading our posts so it should have the same effect.

729Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 16:57

karlypants wrote:Boggers is on his period Breadders.  Very Happy

Is he a pretend woman too?

Like Derek from Little Lever / Preston ?

730Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 17:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who the fucks Derek?!

731Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 17:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry I presume you mean Nat?

732Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 17:28

Slow down Karl.

733Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 17:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On my period? How old are you karly

734Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 17:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:On my period? How old are you karly
Depends what mood I'm in  :biggrin:

735Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 17:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Who the fucks Derek?!

I think he means Derek Acorah.

736Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 12 2014, 22:47

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm in. Karly will have mine in the morning.

737Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 13 2014, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm in. Karly will have mine in the morning.
Sent mine last night after drowning my sorrows so it may not be legible, but could you confirm you received it?

738Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 13 2014, 11:53

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Morning lusty. I can see you were less than impressed by our performance mate. How bad was it? Your descriptive was admirably succinct when I asked but somewhat short on details. Did we do anything right? Other than win that is.

739Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hi Guys, I have received both your articles although I haven't had chance to read over them yet which I will be able to do later this afternoon. Smile

Cheers LPP, Wanderlust Smile

740Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 13 2014, 12:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Morning lusty. I can see you were less than impressed by our performance mate. How bad was it? Your descriptive was admirably succinct when I asked but somewhat short on details. Did we do anything right? Other than win that is.
It was bad.
For me there were two obvious shortcomings that need to be addressed.
Number 1: If playing with 2 central mids, they have to have the mobility and licence to get up and down the park and the front 4 need to work very hard to slot in with them when out of possession and find space when we have possession. Playing as rigidly they did, the game will pass them by every time. Watford played over the top and Bury went round the sides. No point in having a rock solid centre if the opposition just ignore it and the central mids are playing almost zonally. As regards last night, Bury patiently built up attacks around the edges and kept the ball well away from Pratley and Trotter who were effectively taken out of the game. Bury could have scored more during the 90 minutes and were unlucky to concede at the death. After that Bury lost their shape and Dougie's system started to work a bit better, but we can't depend on the opposition losing their shape. If Dougie is going to pack the middle, teams will just go over or around it so flexibility and effort is required to make it work. Or try something different.
Number 2: Finishing. Absolutely woeful. Despite everything else, we did get chances and most fell to Beckford. Sadly he just doesn't have that killer instinct and simply isn't deadly enough. Neither is Wilkinson or Cavies. If Dougie can't get a decent striker in before the month is out he should seriously consider playing nippy little rascals that are at least accurate and get shots off e.g. Mason, Clough, Iliev - anyone who can finish. Do we really need a "big target man"? No. We need players who have an instinct for goals like Dougie himself had when he was a player. We could have scored several last night which could have changed the whole dynamic of the game but Beckford missed his chances yet again. Huge disappointment and I bet none are more fed up with Beckford than Dougie who has gambled on him finding form.

Above and beyond all this is the overriding concern that the squad isn't good enough. With no budget to play with it's obvious that the manager has to gamble a bit and Dervite for example doesn't sound like he's good enough. At least Dougie's gambles are not costing us as much as previous managers - at least for now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum