Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogdan - What would you do?

+14
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
doffcocker
MartinBWFC
bryan458
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Tigermin
terenceanne
Reebok_Rebel
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Stay, go or spend?

Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% [ 6 ]
Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]
Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 39% [ 11 ]
Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan - What would you do? Mon May 19 2014, 21:49

You're fucking crackers, aren't you?

42Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan - What would you do? Mon May 19 2014, 21:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't believe all the insults coming my way.
I thought you were here to be abused? Very Happy

43Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan - What would you do? Mon May 19 2014, 23:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Fuck the ginger tosser off n bring al habsi back next year on a free when we get promoted.Still got 5 good years left in him even at 32.Bogdan v Yeovil town oh dear! Less money greedy goulash eating twat.Miserable twat,my mates lad asked for a quick photo n he fucked him off.Fuck me I got a photo with Kenny Daglish at Murcia airport on our way to Atletico Madrid 2008.Al habsi 6ft 5 top shot stopper better than bog rat.Useless twat.
Top stuff

44Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan - What would you do? Tue May 20 2014, 04:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

For me to spend hours, I have to think about Cricket.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan - What would you do? Tue May 20 2014, 07:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyway - Bogdan...better than most IMO and providing the money isn't exorbitant we should try to keep him as I think he will improve with age and experience.

46Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan - What would you do? Tue May 20 2014, 18:41

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

White84 wrote:Fuck the ginger tosser off n bring al habsi back next year on a free when we get promoted.Still got 5 good years left in him even at 32.Bogdan v Yeovil town oh dear! Less money greedy goulash eating twat.Miserable twat,my mates lad asked for a quick photo n he fucked him off.Fuck me I got a photo with Kenny Daglish at Murcia airport on our way to Atletico Madrid 2008.Al habsi 6ft 5 top shot stopper better than bog rat.Useless twat.

Don't mince words....say what you mean  tongue

47Bogdan - What would you do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan - What would you do? Wed May 21 2014, 15:31

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Gotta agree with 84 - he's one of these that will spend a career on 'potential' and never fulfill it - he's an accident waiting to happen - get rid, especially if the ginger twat reckons he's gonna stiff us, we should never have given in to jaskeleinan when he was well past his best when he tried to hold us to ransom, we should have fucked him off there and then and given the green jersey to al habsi. Bogdan aint nowt special and where are all these 'admirers' apart from in his agents dreams??????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum