Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Vendor, Welcome Vain and all of you 'lurkers' - Thread

+13
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Numpty 28723
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
doffcocker
Keegan
gloswhite
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2014-06-22Happy birthday my good friend.

Surely today is as good a day as any to make your first post?

Love Natasha xx

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never heard of him. Is he a sleeper?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe the ungrateful twat didn't at least acknowledge this thread created in his honour.

The world is full of haters.

I'm not having a go at anybody, but I honestly can't see the point of taking the trouble to join a forum and then never posting any comments....ever.

I've just viewed the members list and it appears there are loads of people who log in every day but never contribute anything.

Why bother?

Is Nat that scary, that people feel intimidated and are scared to post comments?

Is Magoo so weird, that people don't want to be associated with him in public?

Am I a boring twat who sends people to sleep with my thoughts & opinions?

(Shut it, Whittam!)

Any ideas?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They might think that Magoo is some weird thing that nature throws up every now and then, but that shouldn't put them off.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm not having a go at anybody, but I honestly can't see the point of taking the trouble to join a forum and then never posting any comments....ever.

I've just viewed the members list and it appears there are loads of people who log in every day but never contribute anything.

Why bother?

Is Nat that scary, that people feel intimidated and are scared to post comments?

Is Magoo so weird, that people don't want to be associated with him in public?

Am I a boring twat who sends people to sleep with my thoughts & opinions?

(Shut it, Whittam!)

Any ideas?
Watch it Bread,when it comes to boring twats,I'm taking lessons from none of you bastards. I should warn you that I've got about 17 new Brucie youtube excerpts that i can deploy at 10 minutes notice,(some in colour)with Jimmy Clitheroe as backup. So just watch it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, I'm affronted ! As one of your greatest fans, I was expecting a 'Happy Birthday', and a lifting of the death threat for my 64th last week, and you bloody well ignored me ! Instead you wish happy Bithday to somebody that doesn't even post on here. I'm deeply hurt  No

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Nat, I'm affronted ! As one of your greatest fans, I was expecting a 'Happy Birthday', and a lifting of the death threat for my 64th last week, and you bloody well ignored me ! Instead you wish happy Bithday to somebody that doesn't even post on here. I'm deeply hurt  No

:facepalm: 

Seeing as you haven't entered your birthday on your profile and didn't mention it on the day what else did you expect?

It might be time to retire from the internet.

boltonbonce wrote:

Watch it Bread,when it comes to boring twats,I'm taking lessons from none of you bastards. I should warn you that I've got about 17 new Brucie youtube excerpts that i can deploy at 10 minutes notice,(some in colour)with Jimmy Clitheroe as backup. So just watch it.
If you post any more clips of Bruce Forsyth being "entertaining" (allegedly), I'm driving to Warrington with Thumpy.

He's a cricket bat.....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You would think that baldness would be a blessing, compared to this, so I've never understood the wig:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't mind the wig,just surprised he had to donate his pubes to make it

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Back on topic, you lot! Happy Birthday, Vendor!

Who is Vendor, again?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:I'm not having a go at anybody, but I honestly can't see the point of taking the trouble to join a forum and then never posting any comments....ever.

You have to be a member to be able to view the forum.

Personally, I don't understand why. Sure, it brings in more members but not more posters (maybe one of the mods can prove me wrong). Surely the site is more likely to attract new contributors when people don't have to go through the rigmarole of registering before doing anything. It doesn't matter how easy you make it sound, there'll always be people that think "fuck this" the minute they realise it's a sign-up job. I'd have thought posting on a site like this starts off as a bit of halfhearted browsing for most people, so we really miss out in that respect.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:

Who is Vendor, again?

Vendor is nine years old now, Nat bought him from a sex shop when she stopped having sex with men.

Buy vendor some batteries, Nat. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shut it SJ or I'll send the CFC boys round to knock your teeth in.

The insulting thing is Vendor has been online virtually all day. Come on Vendor, say something, doesn't our heavy petting at Chorley baths mean anything to you?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this another break down on nuts, live?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have said it before and I will say it again. There are a number of posters who have joined Nuts but have never actually posted. I think they are Alien observers and we are being watched on a regular basis. They are led by Guest 66 and Vendor is one of the lackeys.. They take turns to avoid suspicion but I have been studying their behaviour for some time now...

I was wondering what that thing I found up my arse was.....

'[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I was wondering what that thing I found up my arse was.....

'[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum