Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Vendor, Welcome Vain and all of you 'lurkers' - Thread

+13
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Numpty 28723
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
doffcocker
Keegan
gloswhite
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:one is in the prone position looking through some binos,

Found the one with the binoculars. They do appear very lifelike and almost human but it's their lack of attention to detail that gives them away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

elr240 has just clocked on. It could be shift change.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tj1707 has just clocked on for the nightshift.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

neilo has just clocked in as well. They must need cover for toilet breaks and refreshments etc etc.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

EpicBodom is just briefing them on the days events. His tooth abscess makes it unlikely that he will be unlikely to cover a full shift. It's oil of cloves followed by an early night.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Joking aside, the odd thing is, is that some of these non posters such as Epic actually chat on the Chatbox at match times.

You would have thought even if they were regulars on other forums than Nuts, that they would give a little back to the site with the occassional post or two.

We want to make the site better for all of us and to do that we need people to post, so come on the lads and lasses that just 'lurk' how about joining in with the rest of us?

It's free and all just a bit of fun - what have you got to lose?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ok Sluffy, I will try and post more often  Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never seen any of the posters mentioned ever looking at the Wandering Minds section. They just seem to concentrate on the BWFC section. Perhaps they don't even realise they are being mentioned?  Shocked 

Either that or they have a mole on the inside.  affraid 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Joking aside, the odd thing is, is that some of these non posters such as Epic actually chat on the Chatbox at match times.

You would have thought even if they were regulars on other forums than Nuts, that they would give a little back to the site with the occassional post or two.

We want to make the site better for all of us and to do that we need people to post, so come on the lads and lasses that just 'lurk' how about joining in with the rest of us?

It's free and all just a bit of fun - what have you got to lose?

Personally it doesn't really bother me whether they choose to post or not. What I cannot get my head around is why anybody would go to the trouble of registering and then visit our site on a regular basis but never express an opinion about any topic that has been mentioned!

It's highly likely that Vendor has never even read this post!  scratch 

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm going to move this thread to the Bolton part of the forum to see if any of our lurkers sees it and replies.

I hope they do.

After all not much point having a forum if no one speaks (posts).

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It could be interesting.  Very Happy 

Vendor

Vendor
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Thanks for my birthday wishes! I must have missed the original post as I only tend to look on the banter part of the forum. 

I am a quiet type of guy and regularly visit nuts to catch up on how fans are feeling about the goings on at the club. Now I have broken the ice you might see a few more posts from me.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vendor wrote:Thanks for my birthday wishes! I must have missed the original post as I only tend to look on the banter part of the forum. 

I am a quiet type of guy and regularly visit nuts to catch up on how fans are feeling about the goings on at the club. Now I have broken the ice you might see a few more posts from me.

This post has made my day!!

I love you Vendor! Welcome to Nuts!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome Vendor! Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome Vendor. Do you like Bruce Forsyth? Have the lurkers sent you in as a 'Judas goat?'

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome Vendor - and thanks for posting.

Now you've broke your duck we look forward to many more posts from you!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vendor wrote:Thanks for my birthday wishes! I must have missed the original post as I only tend to look on the banter part of the forum. 

Bravo!!!!  :clap: :clap:  I thought I had never seen your username on Wandering Minds. See if you can have a word with the ' others ' as well.  Very Happy 

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome to Nuts vendor!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He said something, hip hip hurray, he is real.

I knew he was real.

80Happy Birthday Vendor, Welcome Vain and all of you 'lurkers' - Thread - Page 4 Empty Vainulu Sun Jun 22 2014, 18:53

Vain

Vain
David Ngog
David Ngog

Isk com na veju da serf kug  Very Happy 

Ijh dare na se hum BWFC lud fra Hun 

Bart El Sa 

x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic