Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Anelka v Eider

+7
karlypants
Keegan
JAH
xmiles
Vendor
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
11 posters

Reply to topic

One vote only - who do you want to go through to the next round?

Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Anelka v Eider Vote_lcap58% Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Anelka v Eider Vote_rcap 58% [ 14 ]
 Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Anelka v Eider Vote_lcap42% Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Anelka v Eider Vote_rcap 42% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

This one is definitely a shoot out between two of our greatest strikers since Nat's day.

Ranked 4th, with 11 votes is the club record signing Nicholas Anelka who is pitted against Eider Gudjohnsen, ranked 13, with just 4 votes (a little low imo!).

Odds on for Anelka to go through me thinks but can Eider at least put up a spirited fight?

You decide.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No contest. Anelka

Vendor

Vendor
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Anelka, 1 on 1 you knew what was going to happen..

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Has to be Anelka.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Has to be Eider. 99/00 season he was unplayable and bagged over 20 goals for us. If Nico had scored that many then he would've got my vote.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I voted for Eidur.

Naaah. Anelka.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This one really is a tough call!

I'm going with Gudjohnsen. Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tough,but Anelka for me.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eidur was a Colin Todd signing if that's relevant.

He has my vote as he came at the most important time in our recent history and was instrumental in our rise to the Premiership. Without him, there would have been no Anelka (or Okocha, Djorkieff etc.)

We also made a comparable profit on him if you consider the rise in player prices in the intervening years.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Chelsea needs to leave us the hell alone... Eidur, Tal Ben Haim, Anelka then Cahill...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Keegan wrote:Chelsea needs to leave us the hell alone... Eidur, Tal Ben Haim, Anelka then Cahill...
Apparently they are interested in Darren Pratley to replace Lampard. 

I vote for Anelka.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for Eidur simply because I thought Anelka was a mercenary. As soon as someone else came in for him you just knew he would be on his way.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Eidur, he shone in a squad that was on paper average at best and was one of the most exciting players I can ever remember seeing. He came from nowhere and was an instant star when he played for us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum