Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to buy my house ?

+7
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
gloswhite
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 15:58

At least you lot have got desks.

I have to sit on the floor:

Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Naked-guy-computer

22Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 15:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here's some more. It worries me
Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 DSCF0171

23Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i want a room all to myself so i can put up stuff like that Bonce, very jealous!

24Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 16:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I try to sneak pics onto the landing and down the stairs,but they get spotted. When my niece first saw them she asked "why have you got all those funny old men on the wall?" I should have grown out of autographs by now but when it comes to The Wanderers I'm permanently 12 years old. I think we all are,aren't we?

25Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 16:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do you do in I.T BB?

Are you a graphics designer? Smile

26Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 16:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No KP, I'm an expert on the life and work of Bruce Forsyth. I've had to cool it a bit since he took out the restraining order but I get by. Sadly,the moment I croak,all my pictures will be on ebay within days! The bastards. Razz

27Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 16:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:No KP, I'm an expert on the life and work of Bruce Forsyth. I've had to cool it a bit since he took out the restraining order but I get by. Sadly,the moment I croak,all my pictures will be on ebay within days! The bastards. Razz

I can see 2 pc's  so you must be, either that or you play games like call of duty  Razz

28Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 16:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only games I play on the computer are World golf tour and chess. Great fun coming on here though,always someone making laugh or spit my dummy or just reel back in shock. You're all bonkers! I,of course, am perfectly normal. Shocked

29Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 16:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He needs 2 pc's to store all his Brucey pictures!

30Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 17:00

Norpig wrote:He needs 2 pc's to store all his Brucey pictures!
Is that a euphemism...?

31Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 17:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quality!
Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 BWsYf6CCEAEeYnc

32Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 19:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Norpig wrote:nice touch having the Wanderers sticker on the PC by the way. Is that room classed as your hideaway/study by any chance!

Yep, this is my very own 'man cave'

33Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 20:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:nice touch having the Wanderers sticker on the PC by the way. Is that room classed as your hideaway/study by any chance!

Yep, this is my very own 'Wuss  cave'

34Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 21:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Magoo, you bitch !  Very Happy

35Who wants to buy my house ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to buy my house ? Tue Jul 08 2014, 21:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:biggrin:  :bow:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum