Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nonces, where are they all coming from?

+4
boltonbonce
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yeah, it was a lad in my year Anthony Holt.

Langtree was fucking horrible, all BO and stains down his manky shirt.

A 12 year old boy should never have to see a twenty stone Chemistry teachers smelly, hairy navel, as it appears in the gap between the straining buttons on his bulging shirt.

Looking back, I think he's the reason I dropped Chemistry....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just had a little whisper that the Wiltshire Constabulary have just taken on a major investigation involving historic allegations. They must have received funding from the Home Office because they have given a recruitment agency the remit of advertising for suitably qualified ex-coppers to apply for positions on the investigation team. They are paying £16.47 per hour on the proviso that the contract will run for at least twelve months but they stipulate that the enquiry is likely to go beyond Feb 2016.

I have been racking my brains as to what could be worthy of investigation in Wiltshire? I went to Trowbridge once and it was half the size of Bury and twice as dead.

Bwfc71 whatbyears was you in the scouts in bromley x? My stepdad was in the bromley x scouts

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Bwfc71 whatbyears was you in the scouts in bromley x? My stepdad was in the bromley x scouts
Given that his name is 71 I'll have a wild guess and go for the early 80s.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It was early to mid-80's - to be fair old age is showing as I cannot remember the exact years.   But my dad was assistant scout leader at the time as Dave Patterson was the scout leader.

Luckily for me I didn't live that far away, either - as I lived in the street opposite St Johns School!!!

Do you know a John Bolton then? .

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be honest the name doesn't ring a bell.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scout leaders always suspect in my mind.Never had no thoughts of ever joining the scouts,dib dib dib DOB DOB DOB down come your pants n brown owl sucks yer knob.

Or is that the Brownies!Grown Men in green shorts wanting to go camping with Boys(suspect) agenda.
Was on to all that even as a kid,no way was I getting my arse fingered by some scout leader called Maurice in the middle of the night.Also I'm just looking for my ginger nuts,"but I've got blonde air".
I've never had the inkling to take young boys camping teenage girls,when I was a teenager myself!
Suspects would not of let my lad go scouts had him boxing at 7,he could of made pro excellent technical ability.Just a lazy twat liked the fight but wasn't prepared to put the work in.Miles better than I ever was.Yes I am talking about you bollox fuck off to bed n don't wake your sister!.there he goes lazy twat.One thing you don't get in boxing gyms is paedos not that I've ever heard of anyhow!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum